Airmiles Armchair Chatter

The load+go offer of spend $30 get 60 miles is still showing up for me. Expires today. I used it once already. Would I be able to use it again today since it's still showing?

I used it once this week and received credit for it, yes.

It's still shows as available in my Load+Go however, saying it expires today. If I'm able to use it again today then I will make a trip to Rexall's. I'd rather get 110 air miles for $30 then the 100 for $50 that starts tomorrow.

I used it once this week and received credit for it, yes.

It's still shows as available in my Load+Go however, saying it expires today. If I'm able to use it again today then I will make a trip to Rexall's. I'd rather get 110 air miles for $30 then the 100 for $50 that starts tomorrow.

I used mine this week and it is gone from my load and go.

Last edited:
Less than 250 AM until I can buy my final WDW ticket! Has anyone got that 150 AM bonus for the shop at two stores thing over the summer? I know they have a couple more weeks to post, but that would really get me closer if they could ramp up their timing on that! :)

safeway in ab looks like a bust this week. other than the bonus air miles on halloween candy
I will be doing this one...I guess I will have a big supply of candy since I already bought some at Superstore for the bonus 15,000 points...Good thing I work with 18 men...I can put it out and they will eat the candy. I'll keep some for home as well. I have a family of who have a sweet tooth...so I will hide it and bring it out later.
There were a couple other things I might pick up for a couple of extra miles. But Safeway sure is lacking in miles in the west besides Blue Fridays ( which should be next Friday if I'm thinking of the right week they usually come out with it :) )

I was browsing around Facebook this morning when I saw on airmiles they had new items in, so I decided to check it out. My son's DS broke a few months ago so I planned to get him a new one for Christmas, and one of the new items was a DS bundle! So I ordered it for him, and saved 900 AM for being onyx, and saved myself 200 bucks plus whatever the extras it comes with cost.

The load+go offer of spend $30 get 60 miles is still showing up for me. Expires today. I used it once already. Would I be able to use it again today since it's still showing?
I think this would be a hard no, Rexall's loadngo offers are a once & done type of thing. If it is still showing on your account this is a bit of a glitch. It *might* work but i wouldn't count on it actually crediting. The flyer looks pretty decent coming up anyway, so you might do ok if you wait.

Thrifty's is okay this week (better than the terrible week last week), so I should get another 200 or so with my shop. I wish Rexall was more convenient for me but I find only the main promotion is worth it for me.

Also in that Rexall e-mail it mentions anytime you spend at least $20 AND earn at least 1 AM AND swipe your AM card between October 27 and November 16, you are entered to win a trip for 2 to Miami. Hmm... rules say ONCE per day and 10 entries limit. Two trips including RT flight, 2 nights hotel, 2 NBA game tickets and more.

I think this would be a hard no, Rexall's loadngo offers are a once & done type of thing. If it is still showing on your account this is a bit of a glitch. It *might* work but i wouldn't count on it actually crediting. The flyer looks pretty decent coming up anyway, so you might do ok if you wait.

Thanks! I won't drive down today then. :) Oh my gosh! I just checked my spreadsheet and it was a spend $40 get 60 I used last week! This offer is new to me and is only good Oct 23-26th. I haven't been to Rexall at all this week so there's no way I used it. No wonder it's showing up on my account. Duh! (slaps head) Guess I will make a trip today then.

Just upgraded Air Miles Universal tickets to Seasonal Annual passes.

The old tickets (2 day) upgraded for $10 each (the girl actually charged us $10 for two since she was a Canadian too!!)

The new Air Miles ticket cost nothing to upgrade to a Seasonal Annual pass.

I think there is another thread somewhere about this but I thought it could go here too.

Just upgraded Air Miles Universal tickets to Seasonal Annual passes.

The old tickets (2 day) upgraded for $10 each (the girl actually charged us $10 for two since she was a Canadian too!!)

The new Air Miles ticket cost nothing to upgrade to a Seasonal Annual pass.

I think there is another thread somewhere about this but I thought it could go here too.
online or in person?

I joined you. We are 10 days away from leaving and I'm short a non-Canadian ticket to add a hopper to. Not sure if redeeming for a child ticket was one of my better decisions, our kids are all in university lol. I think in the very least I'll have lots of information about what we can upgrade and what we can't! If none of our tickets can be upgraded at a reasonable cost, it will be our first trip without hoppers so I thought I might as well increase our options.

Got my child ticket yesterday. Definitely an actual ticket, not a CDN resident voucher. I assume it's current; it has a September 2017 date printed on it. Presumably that's the release date? Interestingly, there is no mention anywhere of expiry. I think it likely does expire, but I'm surprised they don't have to put the expiry date on the ticket itself. Maybe they get around that since the ticket can be exchanged at full value towards the cost of a new ticket? :confused3

The other possibility is that it is old stock (non-expiring), but then I don't know what that 09/2017 date is about.

I guess I could link it on MDE and end the suspense! I'd actually prefer a new, expiring ticket, because the upgrade value will be higher than old stock. Either way it's way better than the current AM "cost" of the adult tickets though, so I'm happy. I think you made a good call for your hopper upgrade - hope it arrives in time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter