All Creatures Great and Small on PBS

Anyone else still watching? I miss Tristan but I have to say season 4 is exceptional, really loving it!

Yes! It's all so good, but I'm concerned how it will go in future weeks with all the characters going off to other places. The preview for next week didn't show any James. Also I'm currently nervous about something in my life, and last night's show wasn't exactly relaxing and fun lol.

I hope Tristan is back eventually. I've read all the books multiple times but I don't recall how extensive Tristan or James' time in the military was.

Haven't seen last night's ep yet, but they can always do a time hop if they choose to focus on stories with James and/or Tristan routinely a part of the action.

I love this show! Count me in as another who wants Tristin to come back! I miss that character. I am also nervous about the last 2 shows, I‘m Not sure how the remaining characters can carry a show.

not to derail this thread- but those of you who like the actor who plays Tristin, have you seen him in the Durrells in Corfu? Another great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter