All Tennesse and Weather Affected Fiends

Wow, that actually gave me goose bumps, so great to hear that. I hope things keep looking up for you. And like everyone else says, if you need us, we're here for ya!

That story brought tears to my eyes. It's wonderful to hear there are such good people still in this world.

What a great story, sometimes we all get so down about what is going on in the world, all you read or hear about on the news is bad stuff, you start to loose your faith in Humankind, but stories like this restore the faith THERE IS GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, it takes something like what is going on in your neighborhood to bring it out. Make me feel good.

great story dave. again, if you guys need anything let us know. we are all willing to help out if we can.

Dave, thank you so much for sharing your story. I got plum teary eyed...seriously! It's terrible what has happened in the Nashville area, but it sounds like there are wonderful people there helping to get things back in order.:goodvibes

It is a story liked Dave's that shows why we will always be the greatest Nation on Earth. When disasters strike, the American people step forward to help, whether it is their neighbor or some other country. God Bless America and its' people.

Oh Goody. Flash flood watch issued again for Middle TN.

Anyone know how to build an ark?

Did you see the size of the hail in Clarksville? 3 inch diameter. :scared1: Breaking thru windshields.

Did you see the size of the hail in Clarksville? 3 inch diameter. :scared1: Breaking thru windshields.

Guess I better make the ark out of Kevlar.

I'm tellin' ya, this is all Al's fault...

Come to think of it, I'll make the ark out of Gore-tek! :rotfl2:

It seems like we are in for it again this weekend, I hear the thunder out there now. Be careful out there and hope its not bad this time around.

I have an update on my flooding downstairs. I created a FEMA request online last night at disasterassistance.gov around 7PM. FEMA contractor called me this morning around 730 AM and made an appointment to survey the damage between 1 and 3 today. Arrived on time, in and out in probably 20 minutes with all the paperwork completed. I will receive an answer in 10-14 days as to what is available, grant or SBA loan.

I know lots of folks rag on our government but I thought that was very impressive!:thumbsup2

I have an update on my flooding downstairs. I created a FEMA request online last night at disasterassistance.gov around 7PM. FEMA contractor called me this morning around 730 AM and made an appointment to survey the damage between 1 and 3 today. Arrived on time, in and out in probably 20 minutes with all the paperwork completed. I will receive an answer in 10-14 days as to what is available, grant or SBA loan.

I know lots of folks rag on our government but I thought that was very impressive!:thumbsup2

Thats great! I hope all goes well the rest of the way so y'all can put this behind you. I hope this weekends rains don't do more damage.

We had a SBA loan when the 2 hurricanes hit us back to back. We needed it to cover the huge wind deductible we have to have in Florida. I have to say, it was a great loan to have, wonderful interest rate, and very easy people to work with throughout the loan. I wish all loan companies would work like them, really. I am glad it is paid off, but I have to say it was a pleasant experience.

I'm typically no fan of our gov't either, but I agree with EC on FEMA. I applied online a couple days after the flood. The inspector visited my house last Saturday, and a direct deposit grant hit my account on Wednesday this week. The grant covers about 1/3 of my losses, and is very appreciated. I wasn't going to apply, but a FEMA rep that visited my neighborhood said that this is what we have been taxed for all these years, and if we don't take the grants it's not like it frees up money for someone else. They'll just print more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter