All Tennesse and Weather Affected Fiends

Brentwood got hit pretty hard from what I've heard, but we only got to see the lightening in the distance and hear the thunder. Anything your way?

UUUMMM we are not home, UUUMMM we are on our way to the Fort, we were supposed to leave on Mon, but Bob said there were storms predicted for Sun and Mon so we better leave on Sat. Atleast thats what he told me.

Just in case you don't know who this is......It's me.

Hey Kathy....welcome to the boards!!! Hope you and Bob have a safe trip. Say hi to Bob for me. It's Not Cindy says hello and to have a great time!

I knew that was gonna happen !! Bob was afraid that I really would be waiting at the Love's when ya'll came by at 9:00 !!

I hope it's the bestest trip ever !:wizard:

Kathy, glad to have you. :thumbsup2 Have a great trip, Tell Ty and Bob Hello.

Here we go again. Flash flood warnings through tonight...3-6 inches of rain.

But hey, FEMA required me to get flood insurance! :dance3:

:laughing:

Always prepared, Frank. You're like a fishing Boy Scout.

Don't know how the weather is over your way, but here it's been steady rain but not too hard to cause us concern. Enough to make me sleepy though!

I got my SBA loan approved. Estimated $1000 in damages, asked for $1500 and got approved for $5300 plus 20% for mitigation of future flooding if needed. Go figure but I'll take it!:thumbsup2
Garage can get fixed really nice now.

We got half inch Tuesday night and it rained most of the day Wed giving us another 2 inches. This is the first rain we've had in weeks. Everybody else has been getting at least a little to a lot but the dang rain keeps going around us, grass was brown and the trees were already dropping leaves. It would be pouring a mile up the street and the sun shinning here. In all we had 2½" and not a puddle, this ground sucked up every bit, more comming tomorrow.

We ended up only getting 3 or 4 inches total. We've had a decent amount of rain on and off all summer, so our grass is green and still growing. Boy they sure got hit hard yesterday in Smith and Macon counties.

I don't know how many inches we got, the pond is up by 4 feet. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter