All Users: Check your Signature

Is my Signture To Big

• No its just fine

• Its to Big

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
RedRoseRedRose said:

RedRose you have too many eggs. Unfortunetely eggs count as part of the 3 image rule. I had to get rid of mine :guilty: You can keep one of the eggs and have a legal signature! :thumbsup2

I think mine's okay; I tried to check it, but I'm not sure if I did the math right. Someone please tell me if I'm breaking any signature rules... :confused3

~*HorsePrincess*~

soarin5vv.gif

if i added this to my signature will it go over?

marypops! said:
soarin5vv.gif

if i added this to my signature will it go over?
You still would be well within signature guidelines as posted in the first post:
- 12 lines (you would have at most 9)
- 3 graphics (you would have 2)
- 50 K bytes for graphics (you would have about 27K)
- each graphic within 450x200 (both of yours easily meet this requirement)

Is mine Ok? i did alot of editing to keep it from being to big :) :smooth:

Shadesofgreen96 said:
whats up with this tag fairy? I'm new to this forum site so i have no clue right now
Tha Tag fairy colors and adds a special message under your user name after a certain time.

Is My signature ok?

sportyshelby said:
How do i make a signature?!?!?!?!
A little information as to the type of signature you would like would be very helpful. Basically if you click on User CP at the top of the screen and then Edit Signature on the left of the screen it will bring you to a screen that will allow you to make a signature.

For more information on specific types of signatures you might try a search for Signature in the title of threads on the Technical Forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter