All Users: Check your Signature

Is my Signture To Big

• No its just fine

• Its to Big

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somebody said that my Glitter name, and the Cute and Fluffy pic is to big. Is it ok? :confused3

StitchfansJr, what they are saying is your filespace has gone over the allowed limit.
3. The TOTAL filespace of all your images combined must not exceed 50KB. (That's 51,200 bytes).

If you right click each of your images, you can see how large each image is. Yours are 43,630, 8279, and 7435 for a total of 59,344 bytes. You are over the limit by 8144 bytes.

LoriR said:
StitchfansJr, what they are saying is your filespace has gone over the allowed limit.

If you right click each of your images, you can see how large each image is. Yours are 43,630, 8279, and 7435 for a total of 59,344 bytes. You are over the limit by 8144 bytes.
So do I just take away the glitter image? I have a pic that has only one Stitch pic on the left. :confused3

StitchfansJr said:
So do I just take away the glitter image? I have a pic that has only one Stitch pic on the left. :confused3

That worked :thumbsup2

CrAzyEm said:
cheaking now... yup im good:)

Sorry to tell you this, but your image is too tall. :guilty: Yours is 276 pixels tall and the limit is 200.

Lori

Just slightly increased my signature (added more stuff to my wish list). So now I'm not sure if mine is within limits or not.

I'm not sure as to how many spaces/letters constitutes a line. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter