All Users: Check your Signature

Is my Signture To Big

• No its just fine

• Its to Big

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
LoriR said:
Yours is within the guidelines. :)
Thanks LoriR. I'll change it back to it was anyways, the more I thought about it, I didn't like it all in the center. :rotfl2:

cteddiesgirl said:
Just slightly increased my signature (added more stuff to my wish list). So now I'm not sure if mine is within limits or not.

I'm not sure as to how many spaces/letters constitutes a line. :confused3

I am counting 15 lines plus 2 spaces for a total of 17 lines - 5 over.

Lori

OOPS! Man, that is just one of those words that i cant get through my think skull!! :rotfl: Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. The file size on your Fairy Tale graphic alone is over the file size limit for all graphics. The bottom graphic just makes it more over.

How do I make it less? And how come my image is so high when others have the same size or larger? Is there a way to change that?

How do I make it less? And how come my image is so high when others have the same size or larger? Is there a way to change that?

Try this:

2rhbdzs.gif

Unfortunately even though your fairy tale is now within guidelines by itself the last countdown graphic still takes your total over the limit. Since the countdown size is set elsewhere, if you keep both you will have to further decrease the fairy tale graphic. Either making it smaller or decreasing the color pallette may do the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter