All Users: Check your Signature

Is my Signture To Big

• No its just fine

• Its to Big

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a glitter image that I want to put in my signature but it's 640x480 pixels. now is that too big or not, because photobucket says this size is for message boards...
oh and how's my signature?:confused3

I have a glitter image that I want to put in my signature but it's 640x480 pixels. now is that too big or not, because photobucket says this size is for message boards...
oh and how's my signature?:confused3

The maximum size of an image is 550 pixels wide by 200 tall.

Your current signature is over the allowed limits. You are allowed up to 3 images with a TOTAL file size of 51,200 bytes. The animated image you have is way too large.

All of the DIS signature guidelines are located in the first post of this thread. :)

I am just wondering how everyone knows how many KB their images are... I want to change mine, but don't where to find this. Thanks.

...wondering how everyone knows how many KB their images are...don't where to find this...
If using Windows: Right click on the image and then click on "Properties" in the box that pops up. The image you have now should show that it is 96x96 pixels and under 7kB in size.

Thanks :) Now lets see if I can do this by myself or if I'm going to have to ask my little brother for help. LoL :rotfl:

I just received a warning that my signature doesn't fit the guidelines. I have the right dimensions, but the file size was too big. I've changed it, but still can't tell how many bytes because when I right click and choose properties, it says that the size is unavailable. Can someone help me with this?

Is mine good? I asked on another board, but they aren't answering.

52xxr8p.jpg

Thank you! I've saved it, uploaded it to my webspace, and have it in place.

Just want to check and make sure mine is within guide lines since I changed it ... Thanks
It is within guidelines as far as I can tell. The only thing even close to the guidelines is you have the maximum 3 graphics allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter