All Users: Check your Signature

Is my Signture To Big

• No its just fine

• Its to Big

• I dont know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is mine good? I added more text and took away my Stitch keychain.

How many URLs can you have? I want to put another in, but I already have one. Just wanted to check, just to be sure.

:scared1: How do you make such great signatures like that? I have been trying for so long now! I dont even know how to change my avvie

Also how do you take pictures of your person? I dont know how to do that :lmao: sad isnt it? :rotfl2:

How many URLs can you have? I want to put another in, but I already have one. Just wanted to check, just to be sure.
Please check the rules for including a link in your signature:
6. A link in your signature
You may have a link in your signature provided it does not link to a commercial site of any kind, and the site linked to has a prominent return link back to the DISboard.

Links to Photos are allowed as long as only the photo itself is displayed.

Links to Countdown sites are allowed as long as it's the countdown being displayed.

Links to SPAM of any type is strictly prohibited and can result in loss of all posting privileges.

Just doing a check for mine.

Drum -

Looks great. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter