Am I missing something????

sanibelover

DIS Veteran
I just got an email with a "Great Fall Vacation Deal for Disney's Visa(R) Cardmembers." Code EMP, Free Dining,etc.

Isn't that the same deal that is available to everyone???? So much for the great discounts with the Disney VISA...................not that this isn't a good deal, but.................

Maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe, just maybe, that one can be combined with the AAA discount or an AP discount?? Here's hoping!!

Hey! At least you got an email with a code attached!! I'm still waiting.....

Have you tried calling with the new code EMP??

All I got was an e-mail from Chase telling me to update my e-mail address. :confused3 If they are sending me e-mail, why do I have to update?

j's m said:
All I got was an e-mail from Chase telling me to update my e-mail address. :confused3 If they are sending me e-mail, why do I have to update?

maybe to confirm that it's correct? :confused3

Be careful! Don't click the link in the email to update anything!! This could be a pfishing email - type in the URL yourself to get to the website to check on the accuracy of your info. I get lots of these kinds of emails looking for personal info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter