• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I too old?

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I want to be a college intern!! I am back in school for my Master's and I would love to take a summer off and work for Disney.

Where can I find the requirements? I promise not to be a stick in the mud and "mother" my roomies! I can still cut a pretty mean rug! LOL :rotfl:

Oh! Im in my EARLY thirties :rotfl2:

you are never too old for Disney!

My husband is 37 and a full-time college student. He went to the Disney info session at his school last semester and they told him there was no age limit and he is more than welcome to apply--which he is doing next month for the fall 2005 term. :banana:

You can find info on the college program at:

http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/html_home/index-ie.html

I think there are even single bedroom apartments--so you may not have to share a room!

Leader of the Club said:
you are never too old for Disney!

My husband is 37 and a full-time college student. He went to the Disney info session at his school last semester and they told him there was no age limit and he is more than welcome to apply--which he is doing next month for the fall 2005 term. :banana:

You can find info on the college program at:

http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/html_home/index-ie.html

I think there are even single bedroom apartments--so you may not have to share a room!

There are two beds per bedroom, so a single bedroom apartment will have two people living there.

nope, not too old, I was older than all of my roommates and I saw lots of people on the program older than me. I think that they might place you in an apt. with other older interns, or go for the singles at Chatham- they're MUCH nicer apts. but you will have to share a bedroom no matter where you live

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter