Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

i know you don't want strapless, but the first one is stunning..and the drop waist is very good for all figures

David's was mean to me too..and I wanted to buy 2 dresses!

I know you said you do not want strapless but I would suggest trying one on. I did not think I wanted strapless either but I did try one on and loved it and ended up getting a strapless one. I thought I would want a halter style and when I tried it on it made me look too broad on top. Do not rule out anything until you try it on.

Linda

I like the first one the best!!! I definately think you should at least try it on even though you don't want strapless! And if you can't do without the straps, they could always add straps to it!

Oh, and I got my dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and rehearsal dress and never ever had any problems! Everybody was very nice and helpful!

I agree with everyone. I didn't want a strapless either because I thought since I was big busted I would be huge but it was actually more flattering on me than the halter. They say a sweetheart strapless neckline is very flattering for bigger busted girls also. I had SOOO many problems with David's Bridal one of which was I ordered a dress and then they told me about 3 months later that I couldn't get the dress so beware!

i know you don't want strapless, but the first one is stunning..and the drop waist is very good for all figures

David's was mean to me too..and I wanted to buy 2 dresses!

I know you said you do not want strapless but I would suggest trying one on. I did not think I wanted strapless either but I did try one on and loved it and ended up getting a strapless one. I thought I would want a halter style and when I tried it on it made me look too broad on top. Do not rule out anything until you try it on.

Linda

I like the first one the best!!! I definately think you should at least try it on even though you don't want strapless! And if you can't do without the straps, they could always add straps to it!

Oh, and I got my dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress, and rehearsal dress and never ever had any problems! Everybody was very nice and helpful!

I agree with everyone. I didn't want a strapless either because I thought since I was big busted I would be huge but it was actually more flattering on me than the halter. They say a sweetheart strapless neckline is very flattering for bigger busted girls also. I had SOOO many problems with David's Bridal one of which was I ordered a dress and then they told me about 3 months later that I couldn't get the dress so beware!

Thank you. I bought the dress from my first wedding at David's and they were great...hopefully they still are. I have this pic of me in my wedding dress (that was strapless) after I had taken off my corset thing underneath...and I just looked awful. It just kind of turned me off from straplesss. I am definitely going to try it on but I was just looking for something different.

Thank you. I bought the dress from my first wedding at David's and they were great...hopefully they still are. I have this pic of me in my wedding dress (that was strapless) after I had taken off my corset thing underneath...and I just looked awful. It just kind of turned me off from straplesss. I am definitely going to try it on but I was just looking for something different.

Why do I want to see this picture you keep talking about so bad lol:rotfl: Just have the dress altered to fit you when you aren't wearing a corset. It will be more comfortable. As long as the girls can hold themselves up:laughing:...it depends on the style of dress though.

Why do I want to see this picture you keep talking about so bad lol:rotfl: Just have the dress altered to fit you when you aren't wearing a corset. It will be more comfortable. As long as the girls can hold themselves up:laughing:...it depends on the style of dress though.

Lol it's in a box somewhere!

So today Eric and I are going to sit down and hopefully narrow down a location (really this time!!) I am leaing toward France with a brunch reception, but I think he may be leaning toward WP, early evening. We'll see!

Here is the back of the one everyone keeps voting for :)

ry%3D400

Oooo...yeah I like that even more now that I see the back. Sooo pretty:goodvibes

most strapless dresses some with straps that can be sewn on..mine did

I couldn't have cups sewn in because it wouldn't work :rotfl: but I wore the bustier type bra and it made the girls look great and wasn't uncomfortable at all!

I tried on a dress similar to the material in #2 and even though I had lost 60+ lbs at the time of my fitting, the dress accuented everygthing...I even tried a smoother but you could see the smoother..so be careful with that silky material

Very nice I Like it even more now!
Thanks!
most strapless dresses some with straps that can be sewn on..mine did

I couldn't have cups sewn in because it wouldn't work :rotfl: but I wore the bustier type bra and it made the girls look great and wasn't uncomfortable at all!

I tried on a dress similar to the material in #2 and even though I had lost 60+ lbs at the time of my fitting, the dress accuented everygthing...I even tried a smoother but you could see the smoother..so be careful with that silky material
I was thinking of maybe putting straps on it...I really do love it. And usually I pick Ivory, but I do love the ivory!!
Love the back!

Oh, I love the first and second ones. They're lovely! :lovestruc

Thanks girls!!!

Well we have 99% decided on our location....

Ceremony: France
Reception: The Attic

with a dessert party!!

We were really torn because of the whole photographer issue. I think we may have solved it by splitting them up. We are hopefully going to have an outside photographer from 5-8 a.m. then Disney from 8-11 a.m. then our photographer back from 11-3 p.m. We are crossing our fingers that logistically this will work because we really love France.

Here are the colors we have agreed on (with some pink snuck in!!)
ry%3D400

Eric actually agreed to something like this...he apparently didn't want to wear a tux so it was easy to convince him!
ry%3D400

74205163.jpg

And an idea for MOH bouquets:
ry%3D400

Wow that bouquet is gorgeous. It is a perfect combination of those three colors! I love how you got Eric to agree on green and yellow...and then you are going to put pink in. Eh, he won't notice unless you put him or the groomsmen in pink vests! :rotfl:

I like the suits too...very nice! Is that Brad Pitt??

You will love the Attic! Those colors will go perfectly there too!

I'm so excited...I love that it needs so little decorations.

Wow that bouquet is gorgeous. It is a perfect combination of those three colors! I love how you got Eric to agree on green and yellow...and then you are going to put pink in. Eh, he won't notice unless you put him or the groomsmen in pink vests! :rotfl:

I like the suits too...very nice! Is that Brad Pitt??
I know!! He actually liked the idea of yellow and pink at first!!

I am amazed actually how much he is helping you with planning...Pat cared about where the wedding was and what we ate...that's about it:lmao:

I like the touch of pink instead of it being one of the main colors...but you are a much bigger pink person than I am. I looked up photos of the Attic...how cute is that! It seems perfect!!

I've totally fallen in love with that look recently! Nathan wore something like it on Heroes the other week. Something about the fact that it's a real vest and not the tacky ones that go with tuxes and make me think of the prom appeals to me. Now I need to convince DF to wear it since now he says he wants a khaki suit lol. I'm saving this pic though.

Also love the colors, my two favorites :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter