Amazing Race 30...

I've feeling this season is lacking in luster this far. :sad2:

I felt so bad for Henry and, relieved that he was able to get that cart through to the finish line.

I thought the head to head frites Race was unfair but was happy with the outcome because I really did not like the goat yoga ladies. I thought Phil did fine with the running commentary. What I could not stand was the constant 'Hen, you got this, Hen, go Hen...Hen Hen Hen'. Never heard of a Henry, and that's a name in my family, called Hen for short. Grated my nerves.

I think the previews for next week,with Jessica, is her not helping someone or giving wrong info. I don't think she stole anything...but I could be wrong.
The races should of been a round robin. Winners move on, losers go to a 2nd round, etc., and it would of been one last race. That poor Yale team had 7 tries.

As long as she doesn't mess with other teams equipment, like the gnome, she would receive a penalty if she does.

I thought the head to head frites Race was unfair but was happy with the outcome because I really did not like the goat yoga ladies. I thought Phil did fine with the running commentary. What I could not stand was the constant 'Hen, you got this, Hen, go Hen...Hen Hen Hen'. Never heard of a Henry, and that's a name in my family, called Hen for short. Grated my nerves.

I think the previews for next week,with Jessica, is her not helping someone or giving wrong info. I don't think she stole anything...but I could be wrong.

I find Britt and Lucas way more annoying with their babe/baby this and their babe/baby that plus pineapple and the Big Brother team always kissing. Just do the task it’s not like you aren't gong to see each other for a month.

It seems like the challenges are lacking and they doesn't seem to be as many per leg and they seem really easy.

Typically stealing someone else's equipment would result in a penalty, so she probably didn't steal it. If anything, maybe there is something where if you put your gnome down and leave it, it's fair game.

Isn't it a bit early in the race to be having the Travelocity Gnome challenge? I feel like that usually doesn't come until much later, not episode 3.

Jessica should have got a penalty for her little stunt.

I don't think it was a stunt. She took the gnome because Brittany was struggling with it and just set it down. Jessica had no clue Brittany would forget it, it worked out that way, but it wasn't like she hid it, it was right there. , Brittany knew Jessica took it, she just totally forgot because she got caught up in getting the clue and finding the women to take her to the next place. Brittany even said she forgot because she got caught up in excitement. As far as Jessica ignoring her, well honestly I would too, they are racing for a million dollars and were close to last place.

Also why would they allow the Cedric who has had 3 heart attacks to compete in the race. I was honestly afraid for him before I even knew that information and they are still in the race now after seeing how he struggled to not pass out.

I enjoyed the episode. It still lacked transportation drama—they seem to just show up at the new location and do challenges like a game show. BUT I liked the backdrop of Morocco, and the gnome challenge was good. I still love the ski girls, and I now also like the twins, and the NBA guys are growing on me (pun intended).

I enjoyed the episode. It still lacked transportation drama—they seem to just show up at the new location and do challenges like a game show. BUT I liked the backdrop of Morocco, and the gnome challenge was good. I still love the ski girls, and I now also like the twins, and the NBA guys are growing on me (pun intended).

I agree about the transportation, I don't understand why we are not seeing them race to get the best plane. It's like they all end up at the airport together and get on the same flight, basically starting each leg even.

I agree about the transportation, I don't understand why we are not seeing them race to get the best plane. It's like they all end up at the airport together and get on the same flight, basically starting each leg even.
Maybe the show ran into too many logistic nitemares with them competing and finding flights. I am sure at least one of the legs of the race will have them finding their own flights.

I think that's why they are skipping over the airport segments for now. I'm holding out for some task that includes finding/getting to a train station and catching the earliest train or something.

I think that's why they are skipping over the airport segments for now. I'm holding out for some task that includes finding/getting to a train station and catching the earliest train or something.
Hopefully it will be a train in India! No good Amazing Race season is complete without a trains in India episode.

I don't think Jessica did anything wrong. I was worried she might have hid the other woman's gnome or something. But just setting it down was fine, it was the other woman that forgot her own gnome. I can't fault Jessica for that. It's a race, you have to look out for your own team first. So I'm still cheering for them! I think they're playing well, they don't whine, they don't argue, they're in it to win it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter