• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

American Idol Experience Fans-How Will You Consider Voting For Aaron Kelly?

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Well you consider voting for him ENTIRELY based on his performance or will you give him "EXTRA";) consideration because he will be,"in effect","representing" the American Idol Experience at Walt Disney World on American Idol?:)

I think I'll be more likely to vote for him because of it= got to represent DISNEY!!
I think I will be the same way.:)

Even if I try to be "objective",I probably will give him a little extra consideration.:)

As you said,I've GOT to support AIE and WDW!:)

I don't care how the person got there. I will vote based on talent. That is the only fair thing to do. All those other people want it just as bad as the person who tried out at DHS.

I don't care how the person got there. I will vote based on talent. That is the only fair thing to do. All those other people want it just as bad as the person who tried out at DHS.

:thumbsup2

I no longer watch the show because people aren't voting based on talent.

I totally agree. I didn't even know he was from that. But when/if I vote I vote for the one I truly felt did the best, not where they came from or what sob story they're telling. (Ruining a classic with their "own touch" can be a deth knell for me though. Yes, I'm looking at "Ring of Fire" from last year. HORRENDOUS!)

Personally, I don't vote based on how someone looks, their backstory, age, gender, etc. I have voted for people that I have thought sounded the best, had the most stage presence and if I'd be willing to buy their album or see them in concert.

I didn't realize he was a Disney Idol person. That is pretty cool! It won't influence how I vote though.

Wow, as a die-hard fan of both American Idol and WDW, I never knew that about Aaron Kelly ... how did I miss that?! I take it Aaron won a DHS version of AI and so got to audition for the judges? Well good for him then. From what I've seen of him so far on the auditions, he has a great voice and stage presence for such a young man; plus he's cute as a button to boot. Hope he goes far.

Honestly, I think voting on talent stopped after the 1st year. Now it's all about the back story or how cute somebody is.

Some of the winners have been very talented, but there's also been extremely talented people passed over b/c another contest was cuter or had a great backstory.

big idol watcher here and i didn't know that about him either! we are big fans of the AI experience too. but so far, i'm really liking the girls this year. of course, i was a huge fan of adam lambert's and his career is soaring and will continue to do so. i think arron is good but he doesn't have that "Wow" factor. i will have to pay more attention to him.

I guess he's the only one who made it through who was from DHS? I was wondering how all that was going to play out.

Interesting! But it would not influence my vote.

My DD loves Aaron, I think he reminds her (looks, age, etc.) of David Archuletta. If she finds out he was an AIE winner/pick, forget about it, she would be texting votes to kingdom come (no pun intended...;))

big idol watcher here and i didn't know that about him either! we are big fans of the AI experience too. but so far, i'm really liking the girls this year. of course, i was a huge fan of adam lambert's and his career is soaring and will continue to do so. i think arron is good but he doesn't have that "Wow" factor. i will have to pay more attention to him.

:thumbsup2 Still am a fan, love his cd. :goodvibes

I will vote (if I vote at all) based on talent. I wondered why they hadn't mentioned Aaron's connection the AIE on the show - after reading this thread I guess it might be because people would give it more weight

Can someone refresh my memory? Who was Aaron-did he have a "story" or standout moment?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter