An Asian Disney and Universal Adventure - Trip Report COMPLETED 6/23

I just want to say that I just finished reading your trip report and it has given me such entertainment and joy during quarantine. Reading these and seeing all the food pictures makes me so hungry. I would love to go to Asia one day and experience everything. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You and your husband are very talented.

Also, congratulations on your baby, he is beautiful!

I just want to say that I just finished reading your trip report and it has given me such entertainment and joy during quarantine. Reading these and seeing all the food pictures makes me so hungry. I would love to go to Asia one day and experience everything. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You and your husband are very talented.

Also, congratulations on your baby, he is beautiful!

Thank you so much for letting me know how much you enjoyed reading along. It’s so heartwarming to know I could help you in some small way get through quarantine. I really can’t imagine what it’s been like for so many people around the world during this time (we were incredibly lucky where we live in Australia - our lockdown was only a few months and we’ve had no community outbreak here because of strict border closures). I really do hope things are better for you soon, and you can be out and about again

I also do hope once travel is back up and running again you’ll get to visit Asia. It is a fantastic place.

I am also living through these reports lately as, with a new little one, and COVID, it will probably be a while before we travel again.

And thanks for the compliments on Matthew - we of course think he’s the cutest baby ever but we are bias. He’s a beautiful little boy inside and out - so sunny and cheery - he’s been such a blessing and made 2020 not so bad for us.

Anyway thanks again for leaving a comment and such lovely feedback.

I just finished reading your trip report and loved it! I was supposed to see all the Disney parks around the world in 2020, but sadly it wasn't meant to be, in fact the parks closed down in the order I was supposed to have visited them. I still plan on using all that planning that I did to go back next year hopefully. I got several more places I want to see now that I have read your report, can't wait to see the cute monsters. Your pictures are so nice and really made me feel like I was part of your story. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

I just finished reading your trip report and loved it! I was supposed to see all the Disney parks around the world in 2020, but sadly it wasn't meant to be, in fact the parks closed down in the order I was supposed to have visited them. I still plan on using all that planning that I did to go back next year hopefully. I got several more places I want to see now that I have read your report, can't wait to see the cute monsters. Your pictures are so nice and really made me feel like I was part of your story. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

ohh I’m so sorry your trip got cancelled! But you’re right, you will be able to go soon -I would probably wait until next year though when international travel is a bit more stable again.

I’m really glad you enjoyed the report and got more ideas from it. Sadly though I’m pretty sure the Kawaii Monster Cafe closed down due to COVID (permanently). I don’t read Japanese so I don’t know if it is permanent but that was what it appeared to be.

ohh I’m so sorry your trip got cancelled! But you’re right, you will be able to go soon -I would probably wait until next year though when international travel is a bit more stable again.

I’m really glad you enjoyed the report and got more ideas from it. Sadly though I’m pretty sure the Kawaii Monster Cafe closed down due to COVID (permanently). I don’t read Japanese so I don’t know if it is permanent but that was what it appeared to be.
Hopefully they will reopen the Monster cafe once things start getting back to normal. If not, there's always the robots!

Rachelle, I have to tell you how LONG it has taken me to read this amazing TR!! My friend, Lesley, encouraged her TR readers to check out this report for all the amazing photography, and boy was she ever right!!! I am a Kindergarten teacher, so this TR has been my guilty pleasure whenever my students leave the room to attend Music class or Physical Education. Of course, reading in small snippets like that has taken me most of the school year, LOL, but I sure have enjoyed every moment! The photography is incredible, and made the report so enjoyable. Thanks for taking us along, even all these years later.

I saw that you have a beautiful son now. What a gift! The pictures you shared of him are lovely. My son is about to turn 12. Cherish all those little moments. It sounds so cliche to say, but it all really does go too quickly!

Rachelle, I have to tell you how LONG it has taken me to read this amazing TR!! My friend, Lesley, encouraged her TR readers to check out this report for all the amazing photography, and boy was she ever right!!! I am a Kindergarten teacher, so this TR has been my guilty pleasure whenever my students leave the room to attend Music class or Physical Education. Of course, reading in small snippets like that has taken me most of the school year, LOL, but I sure have enjoyed every moment! The photography is incredible, and made the report so enjoyable. Thanks for taking us along, even all these years later.

I saw that you have a beautiful son now. What a gift! The pictures you shared of him are lovely. My son is about to turn 12. Cherish all those little moments. It sounds so cliche to say, but it all really does go too quickly!

Thanks so much for reading along Jackie. I’m glad you found the report even all these years later. Lesley is such a sweetheart to recommend the report - she’s wonderful. We actually got to meet on our last trip to Disneyland October 2019 (I have a trip report link in my signature if you’d like to see more of our photos), and I follow her on FB now so I get to visit the parks with her when she goes. Sadly I think it will be a while now before we are back at the park, with COVID and the fact we now have a 10 month old.
I am really glad to hear that you were able to use the report to get some much needed downtime during your workday. Have so much respect for teachers and all the hard work they do, so thank you for moulding the minds of the next generation.

yes we are definitely very blessed with our little Matthew. Time does go so fast - he’ll be a year old in no time. We are actually on our very first holiday with him right now. I’m writing this from a hotel room actually as we’ve just gone up north of our state, Western Australia, to a beautiful resort on the coral coast where we get to go greet and feed dolphins every morning. We’ve taken a flight over some remote islands and will even be doing a sea life cruise so it’s been a great first holiday for him and we are definitely trying to enjoy every moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter