An Invasion of a "STRANGER" Kind.... NEW THREAD IS UP!! Go Thee NOW!

The stained glass window in shades of white sounds really beautiful. We'll expect lots of house pics when you get back there.!

Can't wait for more Blankastani stories on the blog. You are a great storyteller, Liesa.

Isn't that potato head thing the greatest? I loved shoving that box as full as I could get it. In fact, when I went to the counter to check out, it was perfectly closed up. They told me to go back and get more stuff!

I really thought I had a whole bunch of pictures here, but maybe they are on my DHs laptop?? I'll look again after he gets home. (Thursday! :woohoo:)

I'll try to get the blog updated every week. That kind of writing takes a lot more time than updating this. And frankly, DISsing is way more fun, because there's conversation and relationship. Over there, it's more like just a diary. But it is a good way for me to get my memories into a place for long-term storage.

I LOVE the Potato Head!! That's what the CM told me too. She was so nice, and I really think it's a pretty good bargain.

I saw you had started part two, discovered that it is only a few days old and thought I'd better get started with it as soon as possible, but then discovered that I already have millions of page to catch up to!! :scared:

But first: Howdy (or is it Howdie?? not sure on the spelling here...) and Salute! I am finally subscribed to your PTR!! :goodvibes

Welcome HOME!!, Magdalena!!! I am totally excited for you to start your TR. I know you must still be jet-lagging some, but I know you and Katharina must have had some fun times.

I think my PTR is mostly a lot of me blabbing it up. It's no where near as fun as Jordan's and has not even a fraction of the people, but the folks that ARE here certainly have a great time together. And I'll have to admit, I"m glad to see you here, because you are so much closer to my time zone. Holland is only 4 hours off of me, so you must be the same or even only 3??

Howdie or howdy?? I think with a y, but it doesn't really matter. I can read it just fine :)

Again, welcome!!

Oh my goodness you've been busy over here!

The real question is... what is on Cross Dressing Potato Head's must have list?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Oh my goodness you've been busy over here!

The real question is... what is on Cross Dressing Potato Head's must have list?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Well, she IS a DISer, you know. That means she'll have to get several new bags or purses, some new shoes, and anything lime green. :lmao: All kidding aside, I've found that the heavier items, although very cool are too much for his weak little arms to hold. He's been thinking about doing some weights to help in that area, but sadly there is little encouragement from me. Anyway, another advantage to getting a bunch of littler things is that you can get MORE of them into the box. So it all works out- little things.

I'm having a hard time with the appropriate pronoun usage here... Is there something that's neutral without offending him/her with "it"?

I guess the trouble with cross-dressing is you have to buy twice as many clothes?

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

From what we've seen in Thailand, they tend to stick with one the one they prefer?? Whatever...:confused3 All I know is that Potato Head is getting tired of his limited wardrobe and wants a change of options. :lmao:

Well, she IS a DISer, you know. That means she'll have to get several new bags or purses, some new shoes, and anything lime green. :lmao: All kidding aside, I've found that the heavier items, although very cool are too much for his weak little arms to hold. He's been thinking about doing some weights to help in that area, but sadly there is little encouragement from me. Anyway, another advantage to getting a bunch of littler things is that you can get MORE of them into the box. So it all works out- little things.

I'm having a hard time with the appropriate pronoun usage here... Is there something that's neutral without offending him/her with "it"?

"it" just makes me think of...

COUSIN.

Which means a wig needs to be on the list.

:rotfl:

I'm sensing a business opportunity here. Wigs for PHs. Hey Bek needs a haircut... :laughing:

You know I'd offer but ever since I cut my brothers ear...I've been banned.

Not smart to wiggle and be a smart mouth when your big sister is cutting your hair!

You know I'd offer but ever since I cut my brothers ear...I've been banned.

Not smart to wiggle and be a smart mouth when your big sister is cutting your hair!

Yeah, that's a bad combo when someone has scissors poised over one's ear, or throat. I have horrible visions of Sweeney Todd! :lmao: You wouldn't EAT your brother would you??

I'm sensing a business opportunity here. Wigs for PHs. Hey Bek needs a haircut... :laughing:

Ha ha, very funny. I only want one piercing! :laughing:

As for PH wigs, all you have to do is take the Statue of Liberty crown and turn it sideways. It's got hair of sorts then!:lmao:

I just noticed some easter bunny PH in the stores today. They came with ears (naturally) but some lovely baskets which might do double duty as park bags. Now they weren't "Vera" bags of course but they did have flowers on them.

No hair though.

Checking in...finally. I can be slow sometimes. Haven't caught up yet. Hoping to soon. Give you a shout out later on.

I just noticed some easter bunny PH in the stores today. They came with ears (naturally) but some lovely baskets which might do double duty as park bags. Now they weren't "Vera" bags of course but they did have flowers on them.

No hair though.

Oh, now that's something that could be quite funny! I know PH would love a Vera! Easter bunny stuff might be a nice substitute though. :lmao: HA! I could get that, and he could even dress up for the Halloween party! :confused3:rotfl2:

Ha ha, very funny. I only want one piercing! :laughing:

As for PH wigs, all you have to do is take the Statue of Liberty crown and turn it sideways. It's got hair of sorts then!:lmao:

Ah, come on. You could get 15 piercings, and be "different". :lmao:

True, but I've never liked the Mohawk look on him.

Checking in...finally. I can be slow sometimes. Haven't caught up yet. Hoping to soon. Give you a shout out later on.

Tis' ok. It's hard to keep up when life gets busy. I know you have that big production you're working on too, and that's a worthy cause to be sure. :thumbsup2

I'm all set to log off and sleep and the idiot dog decides it's time to wake up and go out..so I stayed on the DIS a few min longer and JOY! You green lighted on me!

Hope all is well over that way.

Welcome HOME!!, Magdalena!!! I am totally excited for you to start your TR. I know you must still be jet-lagging some, but I know you and Katharina must have had some fun times.

I think my PTR is mostly a lot of me blabbing it up. It's no where near as fun as Jordan's and has not even a fraction of the people, but the folks that ARE here certainly have a great time together. And I'll have to admit, I"m glad to see you here, because you are so much closer to my time zone. Holland is only 4 hours off of me, so you must be the same or even only 3??

Howdie or howdy?? I think with a y, but it doesn't really matter. I can read it just fine :)

Again, welcome!!

Thanks for the lovely welcome!! :goodvibes But I need to disappoint you, I am still in the same time zone as the Netherlands... So still 4 hours away, but that's much closer than the 10 hours you must be away from the Eastern US... I love the DIS in the morning, it is soo quiet here with everyone asleep in the US! :goodvibes

Thanks for the lovely welcome!! :goodvibes But I need to disappoint you, I am still in the same time zone as the Netherlands... So still 4 hours away, but that's much closer than the 10 hours you must be away from the Eastern US... I love the DIS in the morning, it is soo quiet here with everyone asleep in the US! :goodvibes

Everyone except me. :rolleyes: I'm trying to change back my sleeping schedule, it's not an easy process. ;) Especially when you want to stay up and DIS! :laughing:

By the way:

party: :welcome: party:

I'm Camille, I'm so happy your here! :woohoo:

Ah, come on. You could get 15 piercings, and be "different". :lmao:

True, but I've never liked the Mohawk look on him.
HA! we've had this conversation before, only it was tattoos.

It'll look great, but you have to add a pair of earring ears, high heeled shoes, and lipstick lips!

Everyone except me. :rolleyes: I'm trying to change back my sleeping schedule, it's not an easy process. ;) Especially when you want to stay up and DIS! :laughing:

By the way:

party: :welcome: party:

I'm Camille, I'm so happy your here! :woohoo:

Hi Camille, you really are staying up late! ;) Actually, when I am on the DIS during breakfast time here, the people on the West Coast are still posting as well... they are 9 hours behind me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter