an "official" fairwell

vernon

DIS Veteran
For those DVC board readers that have been about more than 6 months, I wanted to wish you a fairwell. I have included a link to my post on the UK boards that I moderated which explains why I've not been on the boards for the last 6 months.

I've very much enjoyed the discussions and information I've exchanged with the members of these boards and I wanted to update those cyber friends I have built up on the DVC boards over the last 7 years.

Working for Disney (as I have been for the last 6 months) makes it almost impossible to be an active contributor to these boards, which is why I've been invisible for the last 6 months. As I plan to build a career at Disney, that is likely to be the case in the future so I wanted to take this chance to say goodbye. I'd like to extend the invitation to any DVC members that feel they have had interactions with me in the past ( and would like to continue them) to drop me an email if they want to get together for a beer/coke/round of golf in the future.

Dean I haven't forgotten I owe you lunch sometime so do drop me a line.

thanks for all the good times and great memories

Here's the link
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=948112

Sorry to see you leave, but I do know that Disney frowns on castmembers posting on boards like this.

Could you maybe sneak in once in awhile with a "rumor" or two???? ;)

dianeschlicht said:
Sorry to see you leave, but I do know that Disney frowns on castmembers posting on boards like this.

Could you maybe sneak in once in awhile with a "rumor" or two???? ;)
Ditto!

Have enjoyed reading your posts - recall them as thoughtful and logical!

Best wishes -

THanks for all your insights in the past. And best of luck in your career at WDW. Dh and I talk about doing just that same thing....every time we go to WDW we think what a great place to live and work.

Wow, bummer-- I'm going to miss you! Thanks for all your help in the past and I hope I "see" you some time if you do pop in for a hello!

Good luck with your career at Disney. You're doing what I'm sure a lot of people wish they were.

HBC

Best of everything to you. You will be missed here as your posts were so helpful over the years. Enjoy working in a place that we all envy.

vernon said:
Dean I haven't forgotten I owe you lunch sometime so do drop me a line.
Don't worry about it, it's all in fun. Beer's on me as we'll be there 21-28 Jan on an exchange, the trip before that will be too hectic. Farewell and good luck.

Good news -- bad news! How wonderful for you but sad for these boards to loose such a great contributor!

Best of luck!

Best of luck to you and your career with Disney. You will be missed on the DIS. Annmarie

We'll miss you on the DIS but glad to hear of your new career. Godspeed!

Maybe you could take up a new board name and continue to post. Might I suggest something like "Nonrev". :) Best wishes in your new career!! :)

Johnnie

Best wishes to you, Vernon. You will be missed here!

Vernon, best wishes for your career at Disney. Nothing wrong with being on the inside looking out! Take care.

Sorry to see you go--but that is great news for you!! I wish you well on your Disney journey.
Will you be anywhere that we can see you when we come "Home"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter