.....and then something goes terribly wrong !!!!

TinkerbellinLouisian

I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...
Our Family LOVES the (mostly new) rides when you can clearly identify where "SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG" and then all the fun begins.

You will often hear us shout out during a ride...."Something has gone Terribly Wrong!".....

I wondered if it would be fun to list those rides and attractions....... :)

(The first one that comes to mind is during "Honey I Shrunk the Audience"....Bumbling Professor wins an award. Of COURSE he HAS to Demonstrate his invention to accept his award. During the Demonstration....

SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG! and he ends up shrinking the entire Audience! )

YOUR TURN!!!!! :yay:

Cute idea! Several of the rides seem to have that premise. How about Dinosaur... "They're not gonna make it!"

Tower of Terror - Obviously something has gone terribly wrong when your elevator travels into The Twilight Zone and starts dropping!

Muppets 3-D - Waldo, the spirit on 3-D, escapes and lots of things go terribly wrong.

The Great Movie Ride - You're on a leisurely trip into the movies when something goes terribly wrong and your ride is hijacked by a gangster/cowboy. And then an Alien arrives...and a Wicked Witch...

It's Tough to be a Bug - The whole show features acts that go terribly wrong. The stink bug, the Terminator bug..and of course Hopper arriving.

Stitch's Great Escape - Basically the whole attraction is something going terribly wrong..

Good Ones! TT! The Great Movie RIde! (OF course we skip Stitch)....

Keep Them Coming !!!

IASW...you just get settled in for a relaxing boat ride, you go around the corner and SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG...you're in a giant room full of insane little puppet dolls all over the place doing jerky dance motions and maniacally singing something about small world domination...LET ME OUT!

(just kidding...I actually like that ride:rotfl:)

Kiliminjaro Safari -- you're crossing a rickety bridge which the driver says should be safe, and then......something ALMOST goes terribly wrong.

You're on Dumbo the flying elephant having a *great* time soaring and sweeping up and down and something goes *terribly* wrong! The ride slows, stops and you *have to exit!* :scared1: I hate that part!

Now that I think of it, this happens on so many attractions that it's like a theme at Disney World. :rotfl2:

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

OK, newer ride -- Sounds Dangerous -- it's a great idea to have an undercover agent with a hidden camera but then something goes *terribly* wrong and the camera is destroyed! All we have now is sound and we can't see a thing!

Once upon a time there was a plan. Then Something goes terribly wrong. Then they all lived happily ever after in a gift shop.

Star Tours. You expect to embark on a leisurely trip to the moon of Endor but SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG because your rookie pilot can't fly worth a darn.

This thread is best suited to the Theme Parks Community Board and as such I'll be moving this one there.

Doesn't something go terribly wrong on Mission Space too? I can't quite remember what the misadventure is, however.

And I'm not talking about the poor folks who ride the orange side and end up turning green.... :)

Yes - I'm pretty sure you're right....but can't remember "what" "Goes Terribly Wrong"

DFF's? What goes terribly wrong on Mission Space?

(Other than I'm a terrible Navigator)

buzz lightyear and midway mania,something goes terribly wrong- my dh and ds always beat the pants off of me.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter