.....and then something goes terribly wrong !!!!

Yes - I'm pretty sure you're right....but can't remember "what" "Goes Terribly Wrong"

DFF's? What goes terribly wrong on Mission Space?

(Other than I'm a terrible Navigator)

If I remember correctly, you make kind of a crash landing on Mars and nearly slide off a cliff.

Doesn't "Something go terribly wrong!" at Splash Mountain? I mean it follows the old story line and all, but then they catch the bunny or something and throw him in the briar patch....then Splash! Everything is all happy again since the bunny loves the briar patch?

Also - Surprising since it's an older ride... but doesn't "Something go terribly wrong!" during the Jungle Cruise....?

Doesn't "Something go terribly wrong!" at Splash Mountain? I mean it follows the old story line and all, but then they catch the bunny or something and throw him in the briar patch....then Splash! Everything is all happy again since the bunny loves the briar patch?

Also - Surprising since it's an older ride... but doesn't "Something go terribly wrong!" during the Jungle Cruise....?
yes your boat gets attacked by tribal people.

you're having a wonderful time and then something goes terribly wrong - a bill comes under your door and you have to leave.

If I remember correctly, you make kind of a crash landing on Mars and nearly slide off a cliff.

That's caused by the something that goes terribly wrong. I won't post any spoilers. I'll just say one word: asteroids. :)

Doesn't "Something Go Terribly Wrong" at Test Track?

That's actually one where nearly everything goes according to plan, although they do forget to turn off one of the test chambers. It's more of a "something smells terribly awful" than a "something goes terribly wrong." :)

Lights, Camera Action Stunt Show - something "goes terribly wrong" when the stunt car gets cut in 1/2!

It is OK to tour catastrophe canyon on the backlot tour because they are not shooting, but then someone yells "Action" and things go terribly wrong.

That's actually one where nearly everything goes according to plan, although they do forget to turn off one of the test chambers. It's more of a "something smells terribly awful" than a "something goes terribly wrong." :)

Well, Test Track goes something like this..."Throw another test in there too." "Which one?" "I don't know, surprise me." "Surprise?" :confused3 "Yeah." Then she clicks a button as he talks and you hear, "crash!" So that's the "and something GOES TERRIBLY WRONG!"

How about Haunted Mansion? Consider this...you're in a room with no windows and no doors. Which leaves you with this chilling challenge! To find a way out! ...there's always my way...
AND SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG! ;)

GOOD one ! onelilspark!

So 2 "OLD" rides: Haunted Mansion & Jungle Ride where "Something goes terribly wrong" !

I think this is one that hasn't been mentioned: Doesn't Donald do some mischief during "Mickey's Philharmagic" that makes "Something go terribly wrong?"

??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter