Annie & Ed's PJ WP/WHR/France 1/11/11- I'm Back and w/ a preview of Pro-Wedding Pics!

i just want to congratulate you and tell you to have the most wonderful time! i've been on these boards just over a year now myself, and seeing all the folks i identified with because of our dates makes me teary eyed!!!

your plans are so lovely - can't wait to see your beautiful pictures! have a wonderful wonderful time and enjoy!!!

we were switched to lisa as well - i had missed your update about the room etc... - and let me say i hope all did work out and i feel your pain! we found a couple things right after the change that actually changed our totals so that we had to worry about making our minimum!! i hope this change is good for both lisa and karen, both have strengths and we all have weaknesses too, but we are really benefiting from the switch thus far....

happy wedding!!!!!:lovestruc

Thanks Chicas!!!

Well, we have arrived at the Happiest Place on Earth!!! :rotfl:We got to the Grand Floridian (complimentary night) at 10am and was greeted by a wonderful gentlemen who informed us that we will be staying on the concierge level :banana:and that we are checked in and should follow is lovely co-worker. We were given the rundown of the resort and shown through the secret concerige elevator. When we arrived at our room it is so beautiful but the real surprise was the view, we have a direct view of Cinderella's Castle!!!!:cool1: I shed a couple of tears because I never expected this, I thought our view was going to be the roof of a building (which I would of been completely fine with). We went to my final fitting at Carolynn's Allen which went amazing, she did such a great job :worship:on my dress, even my mom was extremely impress as she used to be a tailor. After, we headed to the florist who gave us a final rundown and sneak peak of the flowers. Again, everything was perfect and we are even more excited to see the final product.:woohoo: We finally headed to lunch at 2pm at Maggiano's on Int'l Drive which wasz soooo good. After lunch we dropped off our wedding decor bins at the Wedding Pavilion and now we will be handing out the Welcome Boxes to the different resorts.

Hope to report back soon...

Yay for arriving. How lovely that you have such a gorgeous room. Keep us posted if you can!!

*sigh* I almost wish I had booked in at the GF, just wasn't in our budget though, and I don't like the idea of changing resorts :rolleyes:

I hope you're having a great time!

Lucky you getting upgraded! Wish I'd booked into GF! Hope you have a fab time! Cant wait to see your pics! :goodvibes

So we had our dessert party and it was awesome...our guests loved the desserts and that they were treated like VIP's.:cool1: I must of ate like a gaziilion napoleans, they were delicious and our guests were in love with them:thumbsup2. The only thing I did wish was that after the fireworks they would of let us stay 15more mins, instead we were scooted out of there pretty quickly. Other than that, we can't complain. Oh I almost forgot the best part, my hubby had a huge surprise for me...like I proposed to him he has always wanted to propose to me (he calls it the "right way," whatever lol). So, after our welcome/thank you for coming speech he ended it with a super cute speech to me and him kneeling and asking "will you marry me the day after tomorrow" and of course I said yes!!!:lovestruc He gave me an extra band to go with my original engagement ring and band. :love:

Today, we will be relaxing and then at 4pm heading to the Wedding Pavilion for the rehearsal, hopefully that goes without a hitch.

Stay tuned, more to come soon...

Awwwww totally love your proposal before your wedding! :goodvibes

Glad the dessert party went well!!!

Have a great rehearsal!!!!

and

a Happy Early Wedding Day!!! :love:

Aww, how sweet that your dh did that! And it's so nice to hear that you're having such a good time. I hope everything goes perfectly for you tomorrow on the big day! :goodvibes

glitteryourwaya6fd72ac.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter