Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Okay - here's one I'm having trouble with:

Clues:

1. One of my four kids is named after a princess
2. My DIS name is not very original
3. I am the typo queen

Now, this can' t be too hard but I can't find the answer just by looking at the signature or profile. Maybe I'm not looking close enough.

You have me stumped - mystery card giver. :teeth: :scratchin I'll keep looking, though.

escape said:
Okay - here's one I'm having trouble with:

Clues:

1. One of my four kids is named after a princess
2. My DIS name is not very original
3. I am the typo queen

Now, this can' t be too hard but I can't find the answer just by looking at the signature or profile. Maybe I'm not looking close enough.

You have me stumped - mystery card giver. :teeth: :scratchin I'll keep looking, though.

That is easy.... someone else was stuck on that clue too... it's really quite easy when you stop and think about it.

Check the avatars... there is a clue in that, that relates to the above. DIS name not being very original.. that in itself gives you a clue.... not being very original in that they didn't come up with an alias like a lot of us.;)

Think about it Susie.. you will get it.:goodvibes

Still waiting to hear on the arrival of my cards:worried:

Is anybody else stuck? If so, feel free to post the clues here on the thread.. and those who are not stuck, feel free to jump in and help solve the mystery.

It's a free for all at this stage of the game...and helping each other is good... makes it so much more fun:hyper:

I'm thinking I got the card from LisaNJ25 - is that right? If not, I'll do more digging tonight. I have to go out of town this morning, but - I'll get this solved later.

jennyL said:
Mine are all ready and going out tomorrow.

I also had time to look into the two I have received.

I think they are from Dania and Colleen?

Am I right?
Yes one was from me. I have been away visiting Mickey, so sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

ash1569 said:
recieved 4 cards today one I believe is from Quasi123? another I believe from Kimbac3? and one from Mickeyfan2 and the last one i think is from MommaU4 or Crossfamily???
Yes one of them was from me.

UP Disney said:
Ok, I think I got the first one figured out. I love puzzles like that one. MickeyFan2 sent me one of the two. Now off to work on the second one.

ETA: I think the second one is from crossfamily. Great picture in your siggie! Love that color.
Yes it was from me. I love puzzles too!

mommaU4 said:
Okay, I got 5 cards today! :yay:

I know that I got one from:
ash1569
Amberdansmom
Ilvsocr00
and Mickeyfan2.

I think the last one was from Quasi123.

I hope I'm right and many thanks to you all!!! :goodvibes
Yes one was from me.

clhcpaca said:
Thought I should also post that I received cards over the weekend...my internet does not work at home. :surfweb:

My cards are from :

DisneyCP2002
Ilvsocr00
Mickeyfan2
Katelynn's Auntie
Minniespal
Mushumadness
jjk
Ash1569
Kimbac3....I think on this one---difficult clue

Thanks for all the lovely cards, Cindy :bounce:

Yes it was from me.

I see that all 10 that I sent have arrived. 7 people have guessed it, but 3 are still stumped I guess. Sorry the puzzle was too hard. I really worked a long time on it. ;)

We just got back from a wonderful trip to visit Mickey. DH just went out the door to pick up our mail from the PO. Once I get the mail sorted and stuff put away I will try to figure out the ones that I received.

DH just got back from the PO. I recieved 8 cards. I will try to figure them out later.

I have been able to figure out 6 of the 8 so far.
amberdansmom
quasi123
clhcpaca
ash1569
minniespal
mommau4

I am still stumped on the other two.
1) "You have to have the right shoes when you're livin' on a prayer."
2) "I live in an apple."

Got another card in the mail today and I am completely stumped!! I am begging for help. Here are my clues:

* I have the cutest buttone nose.
* I like gum.
* Do you nibble nobby's nuts?

Postdated on dec 5 from pensacola, fl.

Thanks for anyone who can help me....

crossfamily said:
Got another card in the mail today and I am completely stumped!! I am begging for help. Here are my clues:

* I have the cutest buttone nose.
* I like gum.
* Do you nibble nobby's nuts?

Postdated on dec 5 from pensacola, fl.

Thanks for anyone who can help me....

Once again Teresa... check the avatars... That date is a bit weird tho.. oh hang on I know why it's got that date.. it's an elf card::yes::

Twas a tad "puzzling" for a moment there:goodvibes

KatelynnsAuntie said:
I think I may have received a card from Aisling, but not sure, because the clue is "my name begins with A and has 5 letters" but Aisling has 7 letters. But it is from NYC.

:confused3

Yes, that was me. I must have had something else on my mind when I wrote out that card!

And thank you for your card! Mystery solved. Merry Christmas!

But I'm still looking for the manatee lover. :confused3

Aisling said:
Yes, that was me. I must have had something else on my mind when I wrote out that card!

And thank you for your card! Mystery solved. Merry Christmas!

But I'm still looking for the manatee lover. :confused3

The Manatee lover is easy:goodvibes Look at the other clues Aisling.. one at a time.. and it should all fall into place::yes::

I thought I received all my cards but today I got another one :goodvibes It was postmarked Nov 24th so it must have came the scenic route. Now I have to go figure out the clues. :)

2) "I live in an apple."

Any hints?

mickeyfan2 said:
2) "I live in an apple."

Any hints?

Well, the apple one I can help with... it's actually quite easy when you sit down and think about it:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter