Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Received a couple of cards today ~ I think they are from Bobbiwoz and Ilvsocr00 :thumbsup2

Still have a good few who've yet to post that they have sent their cards on their merry way.

Now, I'm not sure if Thanksgiving is a public holiday over there in the US or not.. but if it is, then I would imagine there would be no mail deliveries...but that is not to say some of these cards can't make it to the post office though.:)

ETA.. Mine have started their journey:teeth:

recived another card today think it is from ilvsocroo

I received a card yesterday.

I think it is from Pooh67-68.

My cards have been mailed. :moped:

::yes::
wow that is 3 of mine already. :banana:

Cruisin said:
I received a card yesterday.

I think it is from Pooh67-68.

My cards have been mailed. :moped:

Yes it is, and no there was no mail today.

Nutsy said:
Now, I'm not sure if Thanksgiving is a public holiday over there in the US or not

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I just wanted to say that all 31 of my cards went postal yesterday. :thumbsup2

And I also got my first card yesterday!! :yay:

It is from DisneyCP2002. (Right? With the "something wicked this way comes" clue?)

Thanks!! :)

I received 2 cards...1 from Dania (Thank you!)
the other.....oh that is going to take me some time to figure out. :blush:

Mine are all ready and going out tomorrow.

I also had time to look into the two I have received.

I think they are from Dania and Colleen?

Am I right?

Pooh67_68 said:
::yes::
wow that is 3 of mine already. :banana:

make that 4 of yours... I got one today from you too:goodvibes The clues were quite easy to figure out who you were:teeth:

Thanks heaps Heidi.. the card is sooooo cute.. and of course it is my very first::yes::

Did everybody get their names? Some of you were sent an e-mail and some a PM.

Please PM me if you did not receive either a Pm or an e-mail with your names for the exchange.

Yeah, another one makes it. :cool1: I always worry when sending international, afraid that some how I will mess up the address.

I was hoping they would be real easy this year.

Nutsy said:
make that 4 of yours... I got one today from you too:goodvibes The clues were quite easy to figure out who you were:teeth:

Thanks heaps Heidi.. the card is sooooo cute.. and of course it is my very first::yes::

Pooh67_68 said:
Yeah, another one makes it. :cool1: I always worry when sending international, afraid that some how I will mess up the address.

I was hoping they would be real easy this year.

I know what you mean about the address thing Heidi. Once I forgot to put the country on a parcel I was sending overseas.. it wasn't till I got to the post office and they asked me where it was going did I realise I'd left it off:teeth:

3 cards today.

I'm certain one was Minniespal, thanks Florence :goodvibes
The other from Pooh67-68, I love your favourite animal too :goodvibes
The third one I'm still trying to work it out. It's a Mickey card with clues to each letter of a two part name.. you know who you are, so your card is here ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter