Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Cards are all set to go out first thing in the morning!! Thanks to my new "wicked" pal for my first card!!!!!!!!!!! This is so much fun thanks for letting me join in!!

Dania, thank you for the card. :)
I knew from the post mark.
Also I love the stamp, she is my favorite princess.

I got a card from Dania today! Thanks so much.

Hope you enjoy "Wicked". :teeth:

After searching out the clues, I'm guessing DisneyCP20002 (Dania) as well. I love the stamp! I :love: Mickey.

My postcards have been officially mailed.

mommaU4 said:
I just noticed you are in the UP. I have been up there before. Been to Mackinaw many times, as well as Castle Rock, Mystery Spot, Tahquamenon Falls and up to the locks twice.

We have lived near Traverse City, MI for over 2 years now.
Just wanted to say hi. :teeth: :wave:

Hi back! :wave: I'm on the West End of the UP in Iron Mountain just before the Wisconsin border now but graduated from a town about 45 minutes from St. Ignace (the town right after you cross the bridge into the U.P.). It's a little place called Engadine.

UrsulasMyHero said:
I got mine too from this self same person! With the clue having the word -wicked- covered.. Im guessing that it's DisneyCP2002 as well. Thanks for the cute card. I loved the "hidden Mickey" On the front of the envelope!

I liked that touch as well!

aksunshine said:
I got my first one today, I had forgotten I signed up for this!

I am concerned though, I never got my names!!!! I don't know who to send to???? :confused3 :guilty:

Have you checked your e-mails? If not, check there first and if you still don't have the names I'll re-send.

i AM DUMB..I was trying to think of a name...never thought to give clues about my signature! I will know for next year though! TY DisneyCp2002 for the card..its so pretty!

Minniespal said:
I got my first one today. I'm guessing from the clue that it is from Mushumadness, thanks Anna :)

your right florence glad you liked it

I have posted all my cards, ten of them, keep and eye out for them

Posted all of my cards out this morning
ChristmasTree.gif

amberdansmom said:
Me too! (although I must confess, I didn't notice it until I read that post and relooked at the envelope! :blush: )

Me too! Thank you for the card, it was my first Christmas card of the year!

Bobbi :thumbsup2

recieved my first card today guessing its from Pooh 67 68 thankyou.
My cards will be mailed tomorrow.

I recieved another card today whom I believe from the clues is from Ilvsocr00!!
The card was so cute! TYSM! :cheer2:

I got my first 2 today. One was a bit easier than the other. Thank you's go out to Mickeyfan2 & Bobbiwoz for the great cards. Ironic that I got Christmas cards on my Birthday.

eta: All of my cards now are in the mail. Sorry that it took a couple days to get my internationals mailed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter