Another 50.00 gift card promo question?

S

susy

Okay, I'm here in South Florida and we head up to WDW in 6 days. We were going to buy our FL Res Season passes (with DC discount) when we got there. We have a few Disney Stores near us. Do they give you the gift card with each pass purchased? We are purchasing 3 (2 adult, 1 child). Also, do they have actual passes or vouchers in the stores? Obviously, since we are leaving in 6 days we cannot wait for it to be mailed. We would like to spend our money at WDW. Will they exchange the gift card for Disney Dollars? Any help appreciated!

The $50 gift card is only available with the purchase of an adult pass. I bought 3 adult passes (4-day park hoppers) and received 3 gift cards which I applied toward the purchase of a child's pass (so the child's 4-day park hopper only cost me $11 or so). All of us received t-shirts. They are actual passes, not vouchers.

I think you can buy park hoppers at the DS and upgrade them to AP's at the park. Just make sure the hoppers you buy cost less than the FL resident AP's.

Call your local South FLorida TDS. They carry the FL seasonal pass vouchers at the store and you redeem them at WDW.

I would get them closer to home. Everyone and their cousin across the country will be heading to TDS near WDW. Their supply of tickets, GC. T-shirts, and DD varies daily.

You will have a better chance of getting what you need closer to home. Call them now to ask about supply. If they are out of something (GC, etc.), you have 6 days for them to get more in.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes, FL seasonal passes qualify for the $50 GC promotion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter