Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

WOW! What a nice resort!! I don't like Walmart either...the one's I've been to are just dirty and had that same, "unique" crowd. Glad you found a Target! I loved those Minnie pajamas though!!

Macaroni Grill is pretty good. They used to have this make your own pasta bowl and I always ordered that! Your smoothies look good and you cracked me up when you said your dad is like Danny Tanner!!!!

WOW! What a nice resort!! I don't like Walmart either...the one's I've been to are just dirty and had that same, "unique" crowd. Glad you found a Target! I loved those Minnie pajamas though!!

Macaroni Grill is pretty good. They used to have this make your own pasta bowl and I always ordered that! Your smoothies look good and you cracked me up when you said your dad is like Danny Tanner!!!!

Oh Walmart... it cracks me up :laughing:

The Macaroni Grill was so good, especially for a chain restaurant! We all loved it. Thanks for reading!!

Sounds like a blast so far!

My mom and I go to that Macaroni Grill often! I love their bread. I could seriously eat a loaf of it.

Can't wait to read more!

Sounds like a blast so far!

My mom and I go to that Macaroni Grill often! I love their bread. I could seriously eat a loaf of it.

Can't wait to read more!

That breads the BEST!

Thanks so much for reading along!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. School's been taking up most of my time, but I promise an update tomorrow. Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Yay! Another Melissa update! :goodvibes

The resort yall stayed in is absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures of you & your dad standing on the pier by the lake - SO SO PRETTY!!

The arcade seems like alot of fun, too. And don't worry, I would've lost at pool myself - I'm horrible!

AKL! :love: Isn't it the BEST?! And ya know what? I've never had a zebra dome before! I def need to try one on this next trip!

Yay! Another Melissa update! :goodvibes

The resort yall stayed in is absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures of you & your dad standing on the pier by the lake - SO SO PRETTY!!

The arcade seems like alot of fun, too. And don't worry, I would've lost at pool myself - I'm horrible!

AKL! :love: Isn't it the BEST?! And ya know what? I've never had a zebra dome before! I def need to try one on this next trip!

Hey Lauren!! Thanks for reading :goodvibes The resort was so gorgeous, I miss it! And you definitely have to try some Zebra Domes on you're next trip. They're SO good!

Great update! Boo on Mike for complaining! We ate at the Mara on our last trip and it was SO GOOD!! Except we got cheesecake for dessert and it wasn't great. Should have gone with the zebra domes! We've never had them before.

I'm back...

Great update and pics.

The resort looked gorgeous.

Sorry your time at AKL was cut short. I found it to be very pretty also when I visited.

If you have time click the link and come read my Europe trip.

Oh my, zebra domes! Those are so good. I could go for one right about now!

Great pictures!

Just found your trip report and love it!! We also made the drive down (from NJ) a couple years ago so that our doggie could come!! We were able to rent a house with a pool and he had a blast going swimming. (The drive down was painful though!) Oreo is so cute!

Love all the pictures from the road! Brings back memories :) Can’t wait for more (especially of Universal – we love it there).

OH. MY. GOSH! That wizard!!! When I went w/friends a few years ago we needed to rent a car but the only place that rented to people under 25 was some little place right next to the wizard. We were having a hard time finding it on our way back to return the car, but we saw the wizard in the distance so we knew it was the right way, LOL!!!

Anyways, AKL is gorgeous. Your pics are awesome and it looks like you guys had fun exploring for the most part. Zebra domes sound sooo good right now!!

LOVE the pic of your dad in the hat!!!!

Great update! Boo on Mike for complaining! We ate at the Mara on our last trip and it was SO GOOD!! Except we got cheesecake for dessert and it wasn't great. Should have gone with the zebra domes! We've never had them before.

Thanks! I know, Mike had to ruin everything :laughing: Get some Zebra Domes on the next trip!

I'm back...

Great update and pics.

The resort looked gorgeous.

Sorry your time at AKL was cut short. I found it to be very pretty also when I visited.

If you have time click the link and come read my Europe trip.

Hey Scott! Isn't the AKL pretty? I'll definitely come by your report!

Oh my, zebra domes! Those are so good. I could go for one right about now!

Great pictures!

I miss the zebra domes, I wish they made them around here :laughing:

Just found your trip report and love it!! We also made the drive down (from NJ) a couple years ago so that our doggie could come!! We were able to rent a house with a pool and he had a blast going swimming. (The drive down was painful though!) Oreo is so cute!

Love all the pictures from the road! Brings back memories :) Can’t wait for more (especially of Universal – we love it there).

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by. That drive's a mess but it gets us all to somewhere really fun so I guess it's worth it in the end. Isn't renting a house the best?! It's so relaxing to have somewhere big and quiet to come back to at the end of the day. We love it! I promise the Universal stuff is coming soon!

OH. MY. GOSH! That wizard!!! When I went w/friends a few years ago we needed to rent a car but the only place that rented to people under 25 was some little place right next to the wizard. We were having a hard time finding it on our way back to return the car, but we saw the wizard in the distance so we knew it was the right way, LOL!!!

Anyways, AKL is gorgeous. Your pics are awesome and it looks like you guys had fun exploring for the most part. Zebra domes sound sooo good right now!!

LOVE the pic of your dad in the hat!!!!

I love that wizard! :laughing: It's a giant souvenir shop that we never actually went in but we passed it so many times! Thanks for reading :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter