Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

Hi Sarah! I was just thinking about you the other day, and wondering how your trip went. I couldn't find your report so now I'm gonna get all caught up this weekend!!

My trip was fantastic and very special as i returned as Darrens fiancee :love:

Just been reading your last few updates properly.

Yumm the food looks good, we ate in PF Changs in Vegas on our trip and it was our first visit to one and we really enjoyed it so will be going back there next time we are in the States.
Your pics are bringing back memories for me, i loved the Mall at Millenia :)
Not heard of Cracker barrell but glad you enjoyed your meal there, will have to try and remember that one.
I still wanted to dognapp Oreo she's just the cutest. Love your pics of the Boardwalk, i maybe getting married there in a couple of years ;)

Ooooh...I shouldn't have read this update while hungry! That place looks good!

Haha, it was so good! You should definitely try it one time.

My trip was fantastic and very special as i returned as Darrens fiancee :love:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! How exciting; I'm so happy for you!!!

Just been reading your last few updates properly.

Yumm the food looks good, we ate in PF Changs in Vegas on our trip and it was our first visit to one and we really enjoyed it so will be going back there next time we are in the States.
Your pics are bringing back memories for me, i loved the Mall at Millenia :)
Not heard of Cracker barrell but glad you enjoyed your meal there, will have to try and remember that one.
I still wanted to dognapp Oreo she's just the cutest. Love your pics of the Boardwalk, i maybe getting married there in a couple of years ;)

Thanks for reading along! I have to get caught up on your report too. I love your new New York-countdown. We'll have to try to get together when you visit!

Ugh, sorry to hear about your rough night! I hope you were able to sleep in a bit the next morning to make up for it.

We LOVE PF Chang's...but I've never had their vegetarian options. We often get the chicken lettuce wraps....drool. They are kinda known for their lettuce wraps, and I think they are the best thing on the menu I have tried. We were just there this past weekend, and I had the sesame chicken-it was good, but not as good as those lettuce wraps! :laughing:

You made me hungry for Cracker Barrel, I wish we had them in Minnesota!!!

Sounds like another couple relaxing days, ahhhh--but very soon I know you'll be running around, I can't wait to read all about it!!

Ugh, sorry to hear about your rough night! I hope you were able to sleep in a bit the next morning to make up for it.

We LOVE PF Chang's...but I've never had their vegetarian options. We often get the chicken lettuce wraps....drool. They are kinda known for their lettuce wraps, and I think they are the best thing on the menu I have tried. We were just there this past weekend, and I had the sesame chicken-it was good, but not as good as those lettuce wraps! :laughing:

You made me hungry for Cracker Barrel, I wish we had them in Minnesota!!!

Sounds like another couple relaxing days, ahhhh--but very soon I know you'll be running around, I can't wait to read all about it!!

Glad you like PF Changs! The lettuce wraps were so ridiculously good; I'd definitely go back to get them again. Now we all need some PF Changs and Cracker Barrel :laughing:

enjoying your report subscribing

Thanks!!

I was so excited just reading along waiting at the airport with you! :laughing:

LOVE the signs you guys made! :lmao:

:yay: They have arrived! Love the signs :lmao:

orlando09d07p034.jpg

You have to jump on the bed on vacation!

She got some SERIOUS height on that jump!!! :eek: :rotfl:
(and I agree, beds on vacation are MADE for jumping on!!! :thumbsup2)

:yay: They have arrived! Love the signs :lmao:

She got some SERIOUS height on that jump!!! :eek: :rotfl:
(and I agree, beds on vacation are MADE for jumping on!!! :thumbsup2)

yThanks Brooke! And that jump was on her first try, apparently she's an old pro at bed-jumping :laughing:

:lmao: I can always count on your to be the first one to read along! I have to get caught up on your PTR!!

:laughing: Yes I usually am. You already know I am an avid reader for all your TR's! I remember reading your first one and being a lurker. :rotfl:

:laughing: Yes I usually am. You already know I am an avid reader for all your TR's! I remember reading your first one and being a lurker. :rotfl:

:laughing: We're old Disboard friends, I love it!! Thanks for reading along :goodvibes

I've been a lurker for a while...well since you started your TR and thought I would say hello now. I live in Northeast Florida and when I saw the pictures you took of the iron bridge and of downtown Jacksonville I was so excited! I drive that everyday. They have since shut that bridge down and re-directed traffic onto a new part of the expressway. Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say hello!

BTW loving the trip report:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter