any 2-bedrooms located nest to GV at OKW?

schoen

DIS Veteran
My family will be staying at OKW and we have a GV and a 2-bedroom lock off booked. Any chance we'll be in the same building?

All buildings at OKW have studios, one and two bedroom units. Make sure the two reservations have a "traveling with..." notation by calling Member Services. They will do their best to put you in the same or adjacent buildings, but it just depends upon what becomes available on your check-in day.

Whenever we've had multiple units, we have been in the same or adjacent buildings.

Also be sure both units are either booked as "Near Hospitality" or not, as "Near Hospitality" is a booking category at OKW.

My family will be staying at OKW and we have a GV and a 2-bedroom lock off booked. Any chance we'll be in the same building?

If you request it, usually not a problem. We had a GV in bldg. 15 and a two bedroom in the same building. I also arrived before every one else ans stayed the 1st night in a studio, in the same building so the move wasn't bad at all!

Summer 2011 however, we did the same but ended up in 3 different buildings! Oh well! Nothing is ever a guaranty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter