Any comments on the Saratoga spa?

SueOKW said:
ah - i am not small - i am a 22!! i asked for a larger robe - it took me a few times to realize that every good spa has bigger robes. of course any good attendent knows enough to offer bigger robes and slippers ... shame on her!

yes, i was very uncomfortable in the standard size they offer.

Thanks Sue, I figured they must have something, but it didn't occur to me to ask until afterwards. I am definately planning on doing a spa visit again, if not on my next trip in Feb, then on my 10th anniversary trip in August. :flower:

We went in Sept. The spa charged my husband an extra charge for a deep tissue message that the spa attendant briefly mentioned when she started the message. He should have gotten just a basic swedish message. We were happy with the service but make sure you mention/verfy the price of what your getting if they "add on anything". Also be aware there is a difference in a manicure and a spa manicure. Not sure what it is but we were charged for it. Highly recommend the Hydromessage- oh heaven!. I was a limp noodle afterwards.

The spa sounds great - it's nice to see such possitive comments!

I am going in two weeks. I have a massage appointment on one of the days. Does that mean that is the only day I can use the spa facilities (sauna, steam, workout room)? Can you use the facilities (maybe for a price) if you aren't getting one of the treatments? We were hoping to go on another day as well. Barrie

Absolutely worth every penny I spent, it was amazing. I had one issue withthe waiting area and since I was unsure of the procedure I didn't complain/mention it to a staff member--there were unattended children in the waiting area and let's just say they were not well behaved (just acting like kids who were bored, but not condusive to relaxation). Now that I know better I would say something. I will be spending time there again! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter