Any eastcoasters heading out this week?

Juilanne, try calling United. Delta posted the information on their website this morning. We too were suppose to leave Thursday, 7:10 AM, but when Delta made the offer, I figured it was worth a try. So far everything has worked out. disney added a room to our current ressie, no problem (I had a backup room just in case). National car rental changed with no additional fees, and Delta was absolutely wonderful and fast at changing my 6 tickets to Wednesday at 1:20 PM (at no additional cost!). Good luck on Thursday. My dear friend is flying out of NY on Thursday afternoon and couldn't make the change because NY was not on the list, she is really sweating it out and preparing for the worse.

Originally posted by Sammy
Yup...us too! We are scheduled to fly out of Manchester, NH on THURSDAY evening

Sammy - I was scheduled to fly out of Manchester on Thursday night as well (Southwest, the 7:30 flight.)
I switched to Wednesday night just to be safe. ($50 charge for that move.)

Good luck!

AHHHHH! It seems like everyone in this area is worried about the Storm except Dullas Airport. Still a no go for flying out tomorrow. Unless I want to pay $100 per ticket (X4). My husband is going to try later tonight.

Julianne, that's too bad. We are also flying out of Dulles--it's the closest airport to us in WV. I guess they just don't realize how difficult it is to make all of these changes last minute. Good luck and hopefully things will work out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter