Any help for embarrassing problem??

Well its all been said!!! I just wanted to add my opinion. I do the biker short thing also and put the baby powder/corn starch on first. It works for me. The added benefit is my thighs are not rubbing together.

Good Luck!!! I think you got many good sugestions and it sounds like they all will probably work.

Thank you so much for posting this question. I also have serious problems with this although it's more when I have to walk fast to keep up with my husband than it was this year when we had our daughter along. I think she slowed down our pace and at the same time helped my legs. However, we're going back in October without her so I really, really appreciate the tips.

I am so glad that I wasn't the only one who had to worry about this. It seems my metabolism slowed down alittle this year and my muscular thighs have become a little less muscular. Another embrassing question... Do you have any solutions for those shorts that ride up between your legs and you need to pull down every few steps? Other than pants. I can't seem to find a good brand that is long enough not to rid up and be daisy dukes but that also are low enough in the waist line so it doesn't look like I tucked my breasts into them as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I apologize if I got a bit too graphic!!!!!!

My hubby also has this problem in the summertime. Desitin (diaper rash cream product) can be purchased at any grocery or drug store. It clears up the problem in no time. We never travel it. :p

at your local athletic store, olympia, sports authority, etc. look for BODYGLIDE. it will help prevent any chafing in the first place. it looks like a small deodorant and you just smooth it on any potential problem areas. runners use it both on their skin and clothing as well. sometimes the skin under your arms will chafe when running, esp if wearing a jogging bra! the container is very small and could be easily carried for extra applications as needed. hope this helps! :D :D

My husband also wears the underwear that is tight fitting and has short legs in them. Like the biker shorts. It seems to help him quite a bit. At least it helps to keep the skin from rubbing together and absorbs some of the sweat.

Spandex Bike shorts and Zinc Oxide Ointment. Also, change if you get wet, this will only intensify the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter