Any Massachusetts Diser's ??

Hi! I'm from Framingham. We're planning our first trip as a family. My son will be just under 2. I haven't been back to Disney since I ran the half-marathon 2007.

I previously worked at Fort Wilderness front desk and Hollywood and Vine through the college program back in the summers of 95 and 96.

Can't wait to get back!

I am from Holyoke Massachusetts. I am going to Disney the end of august. It will be with my parents, grandma, my hubby and our friend. It is our friends first time there and he is 33.

Have fun

Howdy neighbor, Agawam here, will you be going to the New England Dis meet metioned previulsy in this thread?

Born and raised in Westfield. Lived in tiny little Hanson before we moved down here to Philly. I miss Mass!!

Hey There, we are from Weymouth, between Boston and Cape Cod. We have 2 boys, 11 and 13 and one girl, 9. We are going again in August, our 6th visit. Can't wait!!!

Hi there, we're down in Middleboro but I grew up in Rockland so I was right next door :)

We're not heading down again until December but we can't wait!

originally from sterling, now on the worcester/west boylston line

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Hello,original poster here!! just sending my post a belated happy 2nd birthday wish!!!!

I grew up my entire life on the Vineyard (Vineyard Haven), but now living with my husband and kids in Milford.....I know, call me crazy for being the only one in my family to move off the island :)

me
DH
DS(7.5yrs)
DD(3yrs)

Hi Everyone,

This is the last day to sign up with the bonus of 10 Door prize raffle tickets and a chance to win La Nouba Tickets for the New England DIS meet!!

We have over 100 people signed up for brunch & LIVE PODCAST RECORDING plus over 50 for the Welcome Dinner so we hope you decide to come!!

This will be a great place to talk Disney with friends!!

Hey MA Disers,

Are any of you coming to the 3rd annual NE DisMeet for Give Kids the World June 28-30 in Leominster/Lunenburg and Fitchburg?

Go to http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3078852 for details and the link to the event!

I am part of the planning committee and we would love to have you all join us for a fun and exciting weekend of Monsters University, bbq, pizza party, silent auction, trivia, door prizes and the highlight of the weekend a LIVE podcast by the DISUnplugged Team!!!!

Hope you can join us!!!!

TTFN :tigger:
Tracey

I am planning to be there. Not sure yet which events I can definitely make so I bought the whole weekend. Hopefully I can be there for it all. :goodvibes

Hello from Springfield. Traveling to WDW in August and then the Disney Dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter