• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Red Sox Nation here?

stugale

Earning My Ears
Does anyone realize Boston will be in Orlando playing Atlanta Braves during Spring Training at Disney's Champion Stadium on 3/30. My family and I will be down 3/25 - 4/1 staying at WL as part of the 4/3 deal. I was able to score tickets behind Red Sox dugout....should be fun. Anyone else going?

My wife is an avid Red Sox fan. I surprised her for Valentines Day with a trip down there to see them play the Braves. We're sitting behind the Braves dugout. Look for us, my wife will have a Red Sox shirt and a Braves hat on :)

We are huge Red Sox Nation fans ( we are originally from NH), we actually pay extra to have Direct TV so we can get NESN and RemDawg so we don't miss all the games, unfortunately I will not be in WDW to see them at Spring training, but we are planning a trip to Turner Field ( we only live 90 mins from ATL) for last weekend in June when they meet up with the Braves.

GOSOX!:thumbsup2

We the wife and I will be there to watch the braves and sox. We got our tickets the some day they went on sale.:cool1:

WOW---what is wrong with me!!!!! We will be in Disney from 3/28-4/4 and I had no idea they were playing; and I LOVE the Red Sox!--I'll have to look into buying tickets. :yay:

I couldn't get any tickets on ticketmaster for 1,2, or 3 people so I went to Stubhub and got some for about double the price, but well worth it.

Go Braves!!

I was gonna point out the Yanks/BoSox homestand at the end of June as well, but some folks beat me to it :)

OMG! I'm going to be there at the same time! I'm going to have to look into getting tickets!

I just got Sox Yankees tickets for June and I'm psyched about that!

We are huge Red Sox Nation fans ( we are originally from NH), we actually pay extra to have Direct TV so we can get NESN and RemDawg so we don't miss all the games, unfortunately I will not be in WDW to see them at Spring training, but we are planning a trip to Turner Field ( we only live 90 mins from ATL) for last weekend in June when they meet up with the Braves.

GOSOX!:thumbsup2

Belle, do you realize that the Braves are having a random drawing process to "fairly distribute" the limited number of tickets available for each of the games vs the Red Sox and the Junkees at Turner Field this year?

Here is the link:

https://secure.mlb.com/atl/ticketing/nyy_bos.jsp?loc=form

ard carrying member of red Sox nation here butttt I just came back from a seven day trip...:headache:

Does anyone realize Boston will be in Orlando playing Atlanta Braves during Spring Training at Disney's Champion Stadium on 3/30. My family and I will be down 3/25 - 4/1 staying at WL as part of the 4/3 deal. I was able to score tickets behind Red Sox dugout....should be fun. Anyone else going?

We are missing them. We are going to see a Braves game but they are playing Houston. We are an hour away from Fenway but cannot afford the outrageous prices. I think that is why DH loves spring training games and the minor leage Red Sox teams.

No, but I'm TOTALLY jealous!
Say hi to Dustin for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter