• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Red Sox Nation here?

We're arriving on the 29th, might have to check it out, if there's any tickets left. Does anyone know what time the game is at? We have resies at RFC in DTD for 5:30.

GO SOX!

We are checking out of WLV on the 03/28.:)
We will catch a few games in Fenway this year.
Have fun!!!!

Have a great time!!! I'll be cheering on Tek and the guys from home.

I'm a part of Red Sox nation, too!:thumbsup2
But, alas, I won't be in WDW for the spring training game:sad1:
I took my father a few years back to see one of the Braves games there, it was a blast!

We love the Red Sox. Not going to make spring training this year but have tickets to some home games against the Detroit Tigers in August. Anybody stay at a convenient hotel to Fenway? We've always stayed with family but our family is no longer in the area. We always rode the "T" from the Riverside Station in Newton (I believe). Would love any tips on hotels and how to manage the subway. We're currently researching the Sheraton - it looks close to Fenway and is connected to the subway station and a mall.

thanks for any and all advice.

Darn, the game is sold out and stub hub is too rich for my blood.

Maybe I'll see some team members at a park...

I think I would freak out and not be able to say anything. Especially if I saw Jacoby. Or Dustin.

I'll have to settle for seeing them cream the Yankees at Fenway in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter