Anyone competing in the CrossFit Open?

Hey! How did you go with 15.3?!
I did scaled (definitely no muscle up's here!!) and got 297 reps. 2nd lowest score at our box, but hey, I did it which is better than sitting on the couch!!

I scaled this one also. Got 758 reps. I am also the oldest member of our box taking part in the open. This was a good one for me.

I scaled this one also. Got 758 reps. I am also the oldest member of our box taking part in the open. This was a good one for me.
Holy crap!! great work!! that's amazing! so you got 8 wall balls into your 4th round!?! you're a machine!!!

we had issues here because they don't make 4 kg wall balls here in Australia, so we had to modify a 3kg ball with a 1 kg incremental weight which made the ball very wobbly.

I did scaled as well and got 546. I had to use a little heavier wall ball for the workout but I don't think that made much of a difference. I will say having to jump rope after doing wall balls was interesting, I usually fly on singles and it was like my arms stopped knowing what to do.

I've seen lots of speculation about 15.4 so it'll be interesting to see what it actually ends up being.

WOWEE!! great work pal!! 546 reps is massive! i sucked so badly at it. the skips were fine for me, but i have a very sore hip flexor at the moment, so my squats are suffering badly, which is where i lost a lot of time, and the dodgy ball didnt help.
have you seen 15.4 yet?
I cant handstand push up, so scaled again for me.

I knew this was one I had a chance of doing well on. I looked at the scaled for this week and was a little disappointed to see push press as the scale, I'm stronger at the more cardio type wods then barbell heavy wods.

Just going to have to keep moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter