• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone eaten at Wolfgan Puck Upstairs?

katienyc

Mouseketeer
We will have our first meal there in a few weeks. It has been hard to find a sample menu. I'd be curious to hear what others have eaten there, and also what kind of dress code is suggested there?

TIA,

katie :)

We've eaten there once before and are doing it again in a few days. I honestly can't remember what I had for an entree but it was awesome. They have some really great sushi and their creme brulee was the best I've ever had. Also if they have a cantaloupe martini...try it. It is pricey but worth it. I would say dress casual. I wore a sundress and dbf a pair of nice shorts and a polo. I would say the dress would be the same as cali grill.

We (several of us at WDW for a national conference) at there in June. It was quite a meal. I think the reason that you are having trouble finding a menu is that it changes frequently. There were wonderful appetizers, a wonderful selection of entrees and man, some mondo desserts. My boss told his boss that he had never seen me eat that much! Ha! But it was too good not to eat it all! Dress is dressy casual, to use the previous poster's description. I would say no jeans, t-shirts, just be neat. We had a great dinner there.

We at there last year. To me the downstairs is much better. Upstairs is not that great. It's not worth the money. The food was okay the service was VERY BAD. I really like the downstairs food and have eaten there many times. I won't eat upstairs again. I hope that you have a great time and a great meal. Maybe we just hit it on a bad night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter