Anyone else obsessed with "Billions"?

Did anyone else catch that Taylor's middle name was Amber...So now I am really confused..

Yep. What's confusing, they're non-binary which we've know since the whole pronouns thing. I love that character, and Wags.

I can't either! I wasn't as into this show last season but am now. I did not know it was the finale next week :(

Welp I couldn't wait any longer. I'm now 4 episodes in to the 2nd season and loving it. Definitely one of my favorite shows on TV.

The below is in white in case someone hasn't seen the last episode yet. If someone who has seen it wants to chime in, that'd be great.

So is it just me or are the writers becoming Pro Chuck? Without wanting to give too much away, it seems like the guy wins at everything.

The below is in white in case someone hasn't seen the last episode yet. If someone who has seen it wants to chime in, that'd be great.

So is it just me or are the writers becoming Pro Chuck? Without wanting to give too much away, it seems like the guy wins at everything.
I think Axe is way smarter than to let the things happen that seemed to on the surface. We'll see, this is a deep/long game.

In white below in case anyone doesn't want a spoiler.

I'm going to give this show one more season. But I'm just interested in watching the Chuck Rhoades show. This guy walks on water and seems to win at every turn. I'll check out next season to see what happens but if Chuck doesn't suffer a serious and consequential blow, I'm going to bow out.

Season 2 was even better than Season 1, which was brilliant. I loved the Golden Frog episode more than the finale, but it was still excellent. Rhoades needs to be built up now to Governor or at least get to election season as the favorite so that he enough to lose to make it interesting. Taylor's character is a strong addition, but she needs a weakness...she's a little too perfect right now. I think that character will evolve more in Season 3. Wags' character was very enjoyable to watch. I'm surprised, but glad they found a way to bring Oliver Dake's character back...he is excellent...loved his outrage at Axe's lawyer, lol!

I love Billions. My fave is Wags! Chuck and Axe are both morally compromised, but watching them play 3 dimensional chess is awesome. Both are great actors, and the cast is great too.

Great opener!! Does anyone else have to look up some of their references? I had no idea who Otzi the Iceman was and there are many other references in the episodes I have to research.

I hate that Chuck and Wendy are back together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter