Anyone else unable to log in to DVC?

JackosinDIS

Mouseketeer
I enter the user name and password, and it just states that they are unable to verify my sign in details and to call member services.

MDE website working with the same details though.

Chatting with MS and they say ‘there is a challenge today’ ???

I just tried and it loaded. Hadn’t tried earlier today though.

I enter the user name and password, and it just states that they are unable to verify my sign in details and to call member services.

MDE website working with the same details though.

Chatting with MS and they say ‘there is a challenge today’ ???
I noticed my transfer point contract disappeared. It was there yesterday.

I’ve been having issues the last two days. I’ve spoken with Member Services and they found a mismatch in my address between my DVC and Hulu/Disney+ accounts. They had me reset my password and it worked for about an hour, then reverted back to being unable to login to the DVC site (while everything else still worked).

I’ve since reset my password 5+ times. Each time, it lets me in to the DVC site for about an hour and then won’t let me back in until I reset the password.

I have a ticket in with Technical Serviccs to figure out the root cause and fix. They told me it’ll be 3-5 business days before I will hear back. 👎

I’ve been having issues the last two days. I’ve spoken with Member Services and they found a mismatch in my address between my DVC and Hulu/Disney+ accounts. They had me reset my password and it worked for about an hour, then reverted back to being unable to login to the DVC site (while everything else still worked).

I’ve since reset my password 5+ times. Each time, it lets me in to the DVC site for about an hour and then won’t let me back in until I reset the password.

I have a ticket in with Technical Serviccs to figure out the root cause and fix. They told me it’ll be 3-5 business days before I will hear back. 👎
Sounds like a similar problem… they were spending a lot of time trying to sort my address our and resetting passwords. Hope it sorted soon!

Sounds like a similar problem… they were spending a lot of time trying to sort my address our and resetting passwords. Hope it sorted soon!
I *think* I figured out a solution for my account. It might work for you, too. I changed my password, again, and omitted any special characters (like *, !, &, etc.) and just did a combination of uppercase, lowercase, and numbers. It’s been a couple of hours and I still have access to logging in, so I think that fixed it. I haven’t heard from Technical Services yet, but fingers crossed that it’s all good now.

Yesterday wouldn’t log me in on Chrome… account/password error. Perfectly fine on MDE and Safari. Chrome is fine today.

Go figure! LOL

I was fine yesterday, running into this problem today (tried both chrome and safari). My husband was able to login just fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I’m having the same error today on dvc website. I’m in the middle of a stay in the parks right now. I called dvc member services and they see no problem. The Walt disney app is also experiencing issues and sending me text codes for account verification.

I can login to the WDW My Disney Experience, but can't login to the DVC website. Hoping it's resolved as I have a vacation to book in the AM!!

I am having the same issue, I was able to log in just a few days ago but as of today generic contact member services error no matter which browser I use, so annoying! Also able to log into My Dis Exp without issue, its just the DVC site.

I think perhaps, there is something going on with the new unified single login across services “My Disney”. I’ve noticed some bugs and changes when logging into Disney + today also. It first asked to reset my password. Then sent code to my email. Then asked again to reset password so I quit the process for today.

I think perhaps, there is something going on with the new unified single login across services “My Disney”. I’ve noticed some bugs and changes when logging into Disney + today also. It first asked to reset my password. Then sent code to my email. Then asked again to reset password so I quit the process for today.
Yeah after I posted I went to the Disney World website and had to have a code sent to me.

This!! I spent almost an hour on the phone today getting it straight. It started with not being able to login to DVC and MDE Tuesday. Had to reset password twice. Fine until today, then same issue. We’re at WDW now so it was very frustrating having the code texted to me each time I needed to do something on MDE (and being locked out of DVC on one of our accounts). Called WDW IT first; told they saw nothing wrong and advised I could open a ticket or could call DVC MS. I opted to call MS first. The rep told me it’s due to the single login Disney implemented recently and since I had a different email address attached to one of my accounts, it was causing problems. They had to basically “redo” my DVC logins (DH and mine), even sent new activation codes although we’ve been members for 1.5 years. Then had to send password reset emails to both of us. For now it is working but I hold my breath every time I log in a Disney site/app. FYI- our 3rd contract was loaded this week and the rep said the new activity on our DVC could have triggered the single login issues. Hopefully this helps!!

I’m having the same issue. Have to reset my password every time this happens. This morning was the third time this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter