Anyone ever use Limo service?

MagikMom

DIS Veteran
We are leaving on the 23rd. We are taking my BIL, SIL and neice with us for this trip. BIL and SIL have never been to WDW so we want to make it very special. We rented a Limo from Florida Tours to pick us up at the airport. I requested a bottle of champagne for us adults and a bottle of sprite for the kids so we can all do "a toast" in the Limo. Anyone ever do this before? Have you used the Limo service from Florida tours? Any input appreciated! :wave2:

FL Tours is wonderful. We have travelled with them many times over the past 3 years. Their vehicles are clean and comfortable and the drivers are friendly, courteous and prompt. The "toast" will be a nice touch.

Enjoy the ride!

Yes, we always get the limo and I never thought of requesting something for a toast! We are arriving in the morning, so maybe I'll ask for orange juice and champagne and we can do mimosas.

We have always been very pleased with FlTours. We wondered what to do this summer with ME but decided to stick with FLTours. It's part of the treat for the kids.

Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter