Anyone from Indiana?

Another Fort Wayne-ian! We just went to WDW in April and will be going back early next year.

Anyone fly down from Fort Wayne Airport? It seems like the prices are REALLY high. We drove to Indy, parked for 10 days and paid for 3 tickets(RT) for less than flying out of Fort Wayne.

Jackie

I'm in Fort Wayne. My family will be heading down June 11th for a week :yay: . This will be the first time we will be staying for more than one day. We had our boys (7yo twins) down to the MK in 2003.

We are flying out of Fort Wayne International (Baer Field) on Allegiant and got $79 each way. FWI has always been high priced though.

I'm in Fort Wayne. My family will be heading down June 11th for a week :yay: . This will be the first time we will be staying for more than one day. We had our boys (7yo twins) down to the MK in 2003.

We are flying out of Fort Wayne International (Baer Field) on Allegiant and got $79 each way. FWI has always been high priced though.

We were going to use Allegiant but were scared for losing out on our tickets at the last moment, they seem a bit unstable. Actually the airfare we got from the Disney site was only $169ea RT non stop. I thought it was not to bad. We had to drive to Indy, but that is not so bad.

The other things was Allegiant flies to Sanford so we could not use the Magic Express.

Jackie

I'm from Fort Wayne also. We won't be flying this trip as we're spending more time in Florida after WDW. We got in on the last day of free dining. Five nights at WDW then a couple of weeks in Fort Myers Beach and then a couple of weeks at the villages. Semi-retirement is great!

We were going to use Allegiant but were scared for losing out on our tickets at the last moment, they seem a bit unstable. Actually the airfare we got from the Disney site was only $169ea RT non stop. I thought it was not to bad. We had to drive to Indy, but that is not so bad.

The other things was Allegiant flies to Sanford so we could not use the Magic Express.

Jackie

I got a little nervous when Allegiant dropped Las Vegas and (I believe) Fort Lauderdale or St. Pete from FWA. I figure that Orlando is probably their bread and butter here but you can never tell. I checked the fares a few weeks after booking our tickets and they were up to $139 each way! I see the prices are back down again.

:cool1: 22 more days :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter