Anyone from Indiana?

Go Boilers!

I'm from Goshen, will be driving to WDW for Christmas (7 of us total, 3 flying) staying at SSR in a 2BR.

The southern most part of Indiana here, Jeffersonville.

Heading to the World in September for free dining! :cool1:

Southern Indiana - New Albany! :goodvibes

Good morning from the Sunny Side (Georgetown/Floyds Knobs area)! Son is in Fort Wayne, so we get around Indiana a lot.

Gotta love Hoosiers! ::MinnieMo

Hey Jeffersonville is my home town. I however am moving over to Louisville this month, got a condo over there. It really is A Small World huh. OK now everyone has that song stuck in his/her head dont you :rotfl:

Southern Indiana..

Same here :thumbsup2

I'm from Southern Indiana (Close to Louisville Kentucky)

Hi Neighbors...
Southern IN here as well...
Went to school in Clarksville, lived in Jeffersonville for years, Now call New Washington my home!

Hi from Peru...about 20 miles north of Kokomo. Grew up in Michigan City, also lived in Bloomington, Indy and Muncie. Guess I've been around the block a bit:rotfl: .

Central Indiana here. Just south of Kokomo and I work in Noblesville:wave2:

howdy all......:goodvibes

Hello out there. I'm looking for a group to talk Disney and trade pins maybe in Indpls or somewhere in Indy. I'm in South Bend and would even love to get a South Bend group together. I saw someone from South Bend on this list but don't know how to find them. I couple of years ago there was a small group getting together in South Bend but we kind of got busy and now looking for new folks to add to the fun.
I also have to be in Indpls for business quite often and would love to trade some pins with anyone looking to do so. Or would love to talk pins or Disney with anyone starting out.

Give me an email if you can,
Ella
harmeyer@saintmarys.edu

Evansville Here....Going to Universal end of June 4 nights...flying out of Nashville (Evansville airport charges way too much) to MCO on Southwest for 4 people for $650.00. Staying at the Portofino Bay.

Also hoping to officiate in the US Open (tennis) either this year or next!

:goodvibes

i'm from muncie! the snow has been beautiful, when i'm watching it from indoors. but walking in it is another story, i've had too many close calls with slipping and falling in it on campus!

Im 15 minutes east of muncie....ever heard of Farmland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter