Anyone have knowledge on how TA discounted/free tickets work?

Pyxie

DIS Veteran
I am asking about the free 1 day park hopper or the discounted 1-10 day park tickets that travel agents can get (specifically the free 1 day ticket in this scenario). Hoping someone with first hand knowledge or experience around TA benefits will chime in.

I am a TA, but this is the first time I am taking advantage of my benefits. (Yes I qualify and have my IATA card.) I just requested the free 1 day park hopper ticket, but I am somewhat confused on the terms and how it works. It appears you have to pick it up in person, so does this mean you cannot apply it to your account and make your park reservation in advance (assuming you don't live close by and can't pick it up until you get there)? Also, it says it expires 14 days after pick up so does this mean you have 14 days to use it? Basically I need to pick it up on November 17th and put that as my pick up date on the request form, but I won't be using it until November 19th. Is this okay? I know if you purchase a 1 day dated ticket for November 17th, it is only good for the 17th or the 18th, but I am hoping this is different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter