Anyone juice?

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
In addition to taking whole food supplements, I am supposed to start juicing. But, that sounds really gross. How about a spinach/carrot smoothie? Does anyone here juice, and, if so, how do you make it taste good? Where do I find a good juicer? What's a good brand? What features should I look for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't do it myself, but I have to say I get a kick out of that guy with the big eyebrows who does the infomercials.

"What's that you have? Colon cancer? Here's a pineapple-carrot-turnip juice that will clear that right up!"

Try This I bought one last year and it is great. I must say they clean-up is a pain
but try Carrot Orange

or Apple, Pear, Kiwi

Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks, Antnee. I will look into Juiceman II.

I don't juice. You might try QVC. You can return anything within 30 days. The site is www.qvc.com . You can search the site very easily using thier search. Good luck.

My inlaws got a juicer from QVC-right at the moment they love it. Carrot-Orange juice blends rock and I got a carrot yogurt smoothie at a Juice Stop on 55th and Wads that rocked!!!!!!

Originally posted by JerseyJanice
I don't do it myself, but I have to say I get a kick out of that guy with the big eyebrows who does the infomercials.

"What's that you have? Colon cancer? Here's a pineapple-carrot-turnip juice that will clear that right up!"

LOL Janis!!

Melonade
(the best lemonade you will ever taste)
Juice:
1 Lemon (without peel or use citrus juicer)
1 1/4 of a Medium Sized Watermelon

-----------------------------
Carrot Apple Juice

6 carrots
2 golden delicious apples
Juice in the order listed. Makes 2 servings.

----------------------------------------------------------
Power Punch

Sorrel -- 6 Leaves
Apples -- 2 Large Granny Smith,
Unpeeled, Uncored and Quartered
Lime -- 1 Peeled
Mint -- 1 Sprig with Stems
Parsley -- 1 Handful with Stems

Take this on an empty stomach.
Don't eat or drink anything else for half
an hour.
Any dessert apple can be substituted

More Recipes

Try and find one that's fairly easy to clean. They're a pain in the neck! But carrot juice is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter