Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

I'm on Myspace look me up I'm always glad to have more friends. Seach for Rickie I'm the one with the Red hat on Backwards.

myspace.com/juliacastille

feel free to add me!!!!!!!
Just let me know you dis.

metaltyrant80

For anyone who attempted to add me I apologize for not turning off the request for last name before allowing add feature..I had forgotten that I had turned it on because I was sick of random Metal bands adding me, afterall I do have standards when it comes to metal and Disney for that matter lol

I'm Madi's Mom

myspace.com/hdec

Let me know you're from disboards. I only approve people I know aren't crazy! :eek:

myspace.com/skoolgurlsrule and I am a Mobster fiend...lol. Well, not as much as I am a disboard fiend

I am here click and ask to be my friend but let me know you are a DIS friend!!!!

*link removed--please only post your name, not the direct link* :surfweb:

mine is Bubbles just give me a heads up on the fact that you are on dis :) I love having more friends!!

*link removed--please only post your name, not the direct link*

Let me know that you are a friend from DisBoards.

I also play Heros, Mobsters, & Outworld, let me know if you want to add to that app too.

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter