Anyone on the 1/18/05 WONDER?

ccruz

Earning My Ears
We were scheduled to be on the 9/26/04 Wonder and just rescheduled for the 1/18/05 Wonder,did not see A post for this date.Just WONDERing who was going?:sunny: :boat: :flower1:

:D Thank you guys.Ihad the 18th wrote down.Icalled Disney today and it is on the 16th.So we will be there too.Cant wait.Maybe we can do a dis meet.see you all soon:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :sunny: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

So who's in your travel party? For us, it's me (birthday cruise!), hubby and DD4.

It is I, wife, DD - 14, her friend (maybe), DS 13, DD 10. This is our second trip. Should be fun.

Sonney

We will be going! Just booked it today! Family of five. Me,DH,DS-13,DS-10,DS-6 We are doing back to back cruises. So I will also be on the 20th too. Hope to meet you! Chris

Perhaps my DS-13 can hang out with your DS's! We're also bring up a few DD's and a friend of one DD so our DS might feel a little disconnected. Only 2 & 1/2 more months!

Sonney

Hi!:wave:

My dd, 9 1/2 (the half is important), my S-I-L and I will be on this cruise too! It will be my daughter and my sister-in-law's first cruise and my first Disney cruise.

We are sooo excited. I am really happy to see that there will be other kids close to dd's age. Now if I could just find a place to buy summer clothes for dd who just outgrew all hers! :confused:

:wave2: Kiadon

sonney ;pmed you again! Kiadon how are you doing with your shopping for summer clothes. Hope it's going okay! What do all of you think about a meet on the ship?We are getting pretty close! Does anyone know when the DOCs will come? Hope you all have a Great Thanksgiving!!:wave:

Hi all,

We are getting excited too. I found clothes for DD but now am wondering what in the world Mom's (me) going to wear!!!

There is another January 16th Wonder thread going on too. If you haven't already, you might want to check it out too.

I've got to get transportation lined up to the hotel (we are arriving the day before) and from the ship. I think I will be using Tiffany Towncars......any info appreciated.

Are you guys getting excited, or does Christmas have your undivided attention? I swear the DIS has taken over my life.

I just realized, if I am going to order any clothes, it better be now. UPS will be very busy and then it's time to cruise!!! :teeth:

We will also be there with a 9-year-old DGD (no 1/2!) and an almost 11-year-old DGS and [possibly, mom is anxiety-ridden about the cruise] an 11-year-old DGD. Her mom is also worried about a week off school but, hey, it's our 25th anniversary and we want to celebrate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter