anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

she meant hilight the blank space by holding the Ctrl key and moving your mouse...she didn't want to give a spoiler if someone didn't want it...the answer that was hilighted was 'brokeback mountain'...good luck!

I really enjoy playing this game.....but.......I don't think the winners are picked fairly. :confused3

Those with super duper computers have an advantage via time wise ...don't they always?
When someone says "be the first to submit your answer", I look at my old computer and sigh! :sad2:

I agree - though we have a new computer and a fast connection - I ran into glitches with their site not working properly...and more than one....would seem more fair to randomly pick from all who get it within a certein time frame....but I continue to play just because it is fun!!!! :sunny:

There's another one where you have to watch a show tonight for the answer.

seemed much easier than the first..I got all 5 of them..just waiting for The Class tonite for the last..good luck to everyone playing..if you get stuck on this round..pm me...!

Thanks so much. I didn't want to have to watch that show

Was is it just me or did anybody else have problems claiming the gold bar on the first question of round 2? I tried 6 times before skipping it and moving on the next questions. Once I completed all of the questions, I went back and it finally allowed me to claim that gold bar.

click on the thing under it that says to redeem click here..it worked for me after that!

jeff.yette@gmail.com said:
Was is it just me or did anybody else have problems claiming the gold bar on the first question of round 2? I tried 6 times before skipping it and moving on the next questions. Once I completed all of the questions, I went back and it finally allowed me to claim that gold bar.

I had the same problem. I clicked on it and it kept sending me back to the home page. After I finished all the other challenges it let me have it....

Thanks for the answer to the "Class" question.... didn't know if I'd get a chance to watch TV tonight.

Can anyone tell me which colors belong to which tribes? I don't watch that show and can't find it on the website either! ugh!

I believe the colors are:
Raro is blue
Puka is green
Aitu is red
Hiki is yellow

Hope that helps!

Does anyone have the people magazine and I can't believe we have to watch another show.

it won't let me go to the 'glog' to find the answer..and I haven't gotten farther than that yet..lol!

which is what time the guy expects to arrive in Pittsburgh...for tonite's Smith episode..if you aren't planning on watching...highlight below

4:12 no am or pm required

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter