anyone playing AOL's Gold Rush who can help me?

Bob Slydell said:
Yep, I've got them all done up to the 10th one, which is Survivor related, so the answer won't be revealed until tonight.

I have the all done too but tonights and principal one. I'll get tho!

ETA: I got 'em!

Putting this in spoiler font for those who want the challenge...highlight to read:

Skinner: Springfield
Belding: Bayside
McGee: Rydell
Victoria: South Park
Rooney: Shermer
Woodman: Buchanan

We are playing as well, ugh about the one for tonight, plus we won't be able to log on tomorrow till late at night so I guess I'm out for this round to be one of the first 13. For the poster looking for the answer with the swimmer/species, it's a name of a character in a Disney movie, (I know I was lost too, then I got it, duh!)

if anyone wants to know what they said on survivor pm me

Watched Survivor, not sure what I heard the Hiki tribe say, sent you a PM RYKA

sounded like he said abyssmal..but that can't be right..pm coming in to you Ryka..thanks!

Huh?????????? What did he say? I used Tivo to play it over and over; still could not figure it out! :confused3

he said bizzle. i had started a new thread asking that ques right after he said it. i thought he said abysmal as well until Disfan1 gave me the right answer.

pjshaff said:
he said bizzle. i had started a new thread asking that ques right after he said it. i thought he said abysmal as well until Disfan1 gave me the right answer.

Thanks! I guess I wasn't too far off. I thought he said bissel but that is a vacuum right? :) Didn't make sense to me. Thanks again for the help.

New challenges are up, but my computer is being a bizzle...is challenge 11 really just cards and chips?

Tinkerbell....and it sounds like the gargoyle is saying "a trick with no form from a 5 sided shape or a small golden globe at a magical place'..does that make sense to you?

lynxstch said:
Tinkerbell....and it sounds like the gargoyle is saying "a trick with no form from a 5 sided shape or a small golden globe at a magical place'..does that make sense to you?
12 is Snitch from harry potter

lynxstch said:
I did 5 out of 6 of the first round challenges..but am stuck on the one that says name the celebrity swimmer who made his species popular?..they show a Best Buy video with a picture of someone surfing..anyone who would care to help me with the answer?..thanks in advance..

I coudl use help with the first one where you name the artists. I got the first 4 but that last one after Outkast has me stumped. The clue is a 'rising' artist!

MareQ said:
I coudl use help with the first one where you name the artists. I got the first 4 but that last one after Outkast has me stumped. The clue is a 'rising' artist!
springsteen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter