Anyone up for a PTR? Jeff and Jon's 2nd trip to da World! (shhhh! it's a surprise!!!)

Ask for Wally's advice on that.

He's become quite adept at snaring mail men, and plumbers, and cable guys, and meter readers, and . . . well just about any service provider he can lure over to his house. :rotfl2:

Pity none of them are ever quite the same afterward. :rolleyes1

Oh my! I had a friend that was like that! Wally...you devil you!

He's become quite adept at snaring mail men, and plumbers, and cable guys, and meter readers, and . . . well just about any service provider he can lure over to his house. :rotfl2:

OMG! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rob, stop that when I am eating lunch... potato salad computer screen anyone?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

OMG! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rob, stop that when I am eating lunch... potato salad computer screen anyone?

I didn't do it while you were eating lunch! I did it while I was eating breakfast!

I can't help it if you read late! :laughing:

Still with you buddy...it's just that everytime I see that cake I get hungry...I've got nothing in my desk drawer to compare...:sad1:

My experience with DME was easy breezy. I arrived at MCO at about 4:30 pm and was off to the resort no more than 40 minutes later. My suitcase arrived while I was out at the park watching Wishes.
I love DME and think it's one of the best perks of staying onsite.

What about a room service breakfast for Jon's birthday? I love having someone bring me coffee while I'm still wrapped in a sheet in bed!
James does this for me every single day! (I know...I'm a very, very lucky girl)
But seriously, I love me some room service on vacation!

Nothing wrong with service with a smile! :thumbsup2

Still with you buddy...it's just that everytime I see that cake I get hungry...I've got nothing in my desk drawer to compare...:sad1:

My experience with DME was easy breezy. I arrived at MCO at about 4:30 pm and was off to the resort no more than 40 minutes later. My suitcase arrived while I was out at the park watching Wishes.
I love DME and think it's one of the best perks of staying onsite.

What about a room service breakfast for Jon's birthday? I love having someone bring me coffee while I'm still wrapped in a sheet in bed!
James does this for me every single day! (I know...I'm a very, very lucky girl)
But seriously, I love me some room service on vacation!

Hey Rosie my love!!! Im glad you are enjoying the wedding cake and everytime I look at it I just go crazy, esp now that Im on another diet. I gained 18 pounds since January.....:scared1:

Good to hear about the Magical Express...that makes me feel better, I have been hearing some horror stories!

Good idea about the room service.....I am always the 1st to get up so I can do my own sort of room service without spending dining credits or a lot $. ;) Jon loves his coffee every morning.....

Nothing wrong with service with a smile! :thumbsup2

I second that! LOL!

Hey Y'all! I just wanted to say a great big thank you to all of you for your suggestions and comments. Some of you have sent me private messages also and its great to have group of DISers here to offer advice and help! You guys rock!!!

A special thank you to the Birthday Fairy also!!! You know who you are;)

Thank you!!!!!

Hello!!!!! I hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks again everyone for you private messages with suggestions and help! So good to have the DIS for help!

I figured that I would let everyone know about our Day 4 plan. This will be the final day. The next day, we will be leaving sort of early so this day will have to be fun and something I know we want to both enjoy.

This day will be MK Day. MK has extra Magic Hours and according to the hours, it will be open pretty late. So this will be good day just to take in MK an enjoy all the things we love. On our last trip, we ended up in the MK late in the day and like everyone else on here, we love it at night. I know we will be catching Wishes again. I do wanna another dole whip. Jon will want to ride Haunted Mansion about a dozens times again, he loves it. I do too, but I want Splash Mountain! Anyway....this day will be devoted to MK. We do have an ADR at 530 for Whispering Canyon. I'm still trying to decide to ask for the Library area or just have them seat us in the main area....I guess it depends if we are in the mood for ......so wait and see what happens when I do my TR when we come back.

My gosh, we have 51 days before we leave. That maybe a lot for some, but the way that time is passing by, it will be here quickly.

So everything is taken care of. I am so anxious now. Not sure when I am going to break the surprise to Jon, but I do have a plan on how I am gonna do it, so you guys will have to stayed tuned and find out! I do plan on telling him right before the July 4th holiday! :goodvibes

Have a good weekend everyone!

Where is the debauchery I was promised?!? :mad:

Hmmm how to plan the suprise announcement......

How about a youtube video of some kind? :confused3

Where is the debauchery I was promised?!? :mad:

Okay, I am such an airhead. I had to look up debauchery on webster dictionary dot com and as I was doing this, Jon reached over me and looked at the screen. He asked me what I was doing? I told him I was looking up the meaning of debauchery.....he gave me this look! But I do know what it means now....:laughing: Lord!

Hmmm how to plan the suprise announcement......

How about a youtube video of some kind? :confused3

I have it all planned out!!! And I will be sharing it soon!!! ;)

Okay, I am such an airhead. I had to look up debauchery on webster dictionary dot com and as I was doing this, Jon reached over me and ...

Dang
This had such promise.
:headache:
I thought we were getting something spicey. :rolleyes:

AKA - Jon reach over - flung me to the floor -
and Taught me all about debauchery.

Okay, I am such an airhead. I had to look up debauchery on webster dictionary dot com and as I was doing this, Jon reached over me and looked at the screen. He asked me what I was doing? I told him I was looking up the meaning of debauchery.....he gave me this look! But I do know what it means now....:laughing: Lord!

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: :rotfl2::rotfl:
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
:laughing:

Dang
This had such promise.
:headache:
I thought we were getting something spicey. :rolleyes:

AKA - Jon reach over - flung me to the floor -
and Taught me all about debauchery.

I'm sorry Wally.......if you like, I can private you with the details later.....;)

[CENTER::rotfl:
[/CENTER]

I'm glad that I have the ability to make someone laugh! I feel like a real dummy. I did horrible on my SATs.....

:sad2:Wally, :sad2:Wally, :sad2:Wally:sad2:

Wally the little devil.....love ya!!!!

Back from my Vegas/Utah trip. Anything exciting planned while I was gone?

Yay!!! You are back!!!!! You really haven't miss anything other than adding a new word to my vocabulary! You will have to tell us about your trip!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter