Anyone won DVC so far?

Tinkergirl

Mouseketeer
IMHO this would be the best wish! Anyone think that there are any left with there only being a few months left?

I would LOVE to win this!!!

I'd be slightly afraid of the taxes though. :scared:

There's is a member of the Dis that won last year
Jessica I believe her name is, and she said Disney paid everything, even all the taxes :wizard:
They ended up not owing a penney

I'm going down in 2 1/2 weeks and that would be such an amazing dream. Of course, I'll be happy to even see the Dream Team... I'm not an especially "lucky" person! ;)

Ever since I married my hubby, he's passed down his unfortunate Irish luck to me as well. :rolleyes: Ahhh, men.........

IMHO this would be the best wish! Anyone think that there are any left with there only being a few months left?

We were the last winners for 2007. We won the DVC membership, by sending in postcards. It was, and is still an amazing dream come true!! We won in March, went in May, it was incredible, going again this december, next may and december again.........

As for the poster about the taxes...Disney sent me a $25,000 check to cover the taxes....Its a totally free prize!!!!

We were the last winners for 2007. We won the DVC membership, by sending in postcards. It was, and is still an amazing dream come true!! We won in March, went in May, it was incredible, going again this december, next may and december again.........

As for the poster about the taxes...Disney sent me a $25,000 check to cover the taxes....Its a totally free prize!!!!

AWESOME and Congratulations!!!!

OMG!!! :woohoo: I bet you NEVER would have thought you would get that! You'd probably be so thrilled just from mouse ears!! I'm so jealous!! I wish I had sent in postcards!! Too late now.... Congradulations on a dream come true!! :wizard:

I had a box sitting at my door step. I thought of the DVC winners when he said they won with it coming to their door.

It was another box of ears. 3 sets of ears.:rotfl2:

Is that correct? I am pretty new coming into this forum and knew that the year of million dreams was going on last year, but didn't realize it was still going on? Is that true?

And you can win from sending in post cards?
Is there only one DVC given away?

we will be there in 10 days, is the DT visable? Do you realize who they are or just if someone comes up to you?

Any suggestions on how to get them to notice you?

Unfortunately I have the Irish luck...so I will need all the help I can get!

Is that correct? I am pretty new coming into this forum and knew that the year of million dreams was going on last year, but didn't realize it was still going on? Is that true?

Yes

And you can win from sending in post cards?

Yes

Is there only one DVC given away?

Yes

we will be there in 10 days, is the DT visible? Do you realize who they are or just if someone comes up to you?

The Dream Squad is always around, but if they are giving a prize you probably won't know till they are right on you.

Any suggestions on how to get them to notice you?

Don't try and get their attention or ask for anything, it has no affect on winning a prize as the DS is required to award prizes according to a random computer election.

Unfortunately I have the Irish luck...so I will need all the help I can get!

Just have fun and don't worry about it, then if you win it will be a bonus.

There were 3 DVC prizes for 2007, and 2 for 2008. Have they given them away?

Just be prepared for the annual dues. I'll bet Disney isn't going to pay those!

Just be prepared for the annual dues. I'll bet Disney isn't going to pay those!

They are. Its a totally free prize. They even sent me $25,000 to pay state and federal taxes. Even my fees if I use the points outside of Disney are paid.

In other words, this prize is TOTALLY FREE.

Dues and Maintenance Fees Disney will pay every year? This IS a great prize!

Dues and Maintenance Fees Disney will pay every year? This IS a great prize!

As well as the transfer fees if we wish to use the points anywhere else.....I was billed $800 for dues about 1 month after we won. I called member services, and they apologized, and poof, no dues...

As my guide said, this is a TOTALLY FREE PRIZE, for you and your family to enjoy Disney FREE for 47 years.

I pay airfare and food....Plus, I will probably spend the $90,000 back at Disney over the years :rotfl2:

That's really a surprize about them being able to pay the taxes. I'm surprised that the taxes somehow aren't considered a gift or prize. I guess Disney found a way. Lucky you!!

Disney has on their website the winners for Dreams, but it hasn't been updated in a very long time. I think if you write to Disney and ask for the list of winners, they have to give you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter