ANZACs in November/December 2013... register here!

Franrose

DIS Veteran
0004.gif

Plans are starting to unfold, so lets start the rollcall and sharing plans, tips, tricks, ideas and updates. Please feel free to join us if you are planning a trip for this time too! :smickey:

Disney Christmas 2013 Merry Cast of Travellers:

Leaving November:
baf65: 1 Nov - three weeks WDW, offsite villa
Aussiefamof5, DH, DS15, DS9 & DD3: 1 - 11 November, DL
MumOfTriplets: 1 - 15 Nov California (10 - 14 DL)
KiwiMouseGirl & friend: DL 1 - 15 November
OzCath: LA 2 - 5 Dec, AZ/NV roadtrip 5 - 13th, DL 13th - 19th Dec
RachelleBeaney & DH: TDL 4 - 8 Nov, WDW POR 10 - 16, USF 19 - 22, SW & DC 23 - 24, DL PPH 25 - 28 Nov
Lindap1, DH, & DD6: WDW 10 - 17 November
aussiecookfamily: 15 Nov - GCH 4 nights, AKL 23 nights, Fantasy cruise 14-21 Dec, GCH Christmas
FireflyFi: Tokyo Disney 19 - 22 December
Dean1972 and DW: 20 Nov - 9 Dec Transatlantic Cruise, WDW Hilton 9 - 15, USO 15 - 18, WDW BC 18 - Dec
MouseFan Down Under: leaving 24 Nov. 8-17 Dec at WDW, 17-22 Dec at DLR
Marlea98, DH, DD (13) & DS (12): Leaving 28/11. Early Dec - WDW. Fantasy cruise from 7/12
KylieH, DH, DD (11) & Alice the Bear: 30 Nov - 15 Dec. LA and Disneyland
IvanovaTC and DD (16): Schoolies at WDW - 8 Days at the Polynesian Resort.
Aussietravellers: ?DLR, Whistler
Luisa Disneyland - end of Nov/early Dec
DizOz, DW, and two DDs: DL (Grand Californian), WDW (YC & WL), NY - Nov/Dec
WickedDreamer and sister : October/November at WDW and a cruise. Both Halloween & Christmas parties!

Leaving December:
Franrose, DH, DD6 & DD7: 2 -15 Dec WDW POFQ, 15 - 22 Dec NY, 22 -27 Dec DL (Villas at GCH)
robinsa88 & friend: Leave Dec 4. 7 night WC cruise, 7 nights WDW + roadtrips
Viaggiamo: Dec 5 - Jan 5 with a week at DL
izzybjenn, DH & DD10: Dec 8 - 18, DLH & maybe a Chicago add-on
shushh: Dec 9 WDW, Dec 21 Fantasy cruise, roadtrip then Jan 12 Allure of the Seas
Platypus67: Dec 9 WDW 10 nights, Canada, LA
ColinA & DW: 14 Dec - 20 Jan at WDW, Boardwalk Villas
AussieSing, DH & DSes 11 & 13: WDW POFQ 9 - 17 Dec, NYC 17 - 21st, NH log cabin 21 - 28th Dec
Anne_Aus: Dec 22 - Christmas in NYC
Jadeey: Dec 28 - Jan 18 Honeymoon, WDW
Princessbec, DH, DD7, DD8 & BIL (& parents?): WDW, three weeks in December
meandmygirl & DD (8): loose plan = early December -> New Years in Hawaii and DL
Simtrac: Dec/Jan at wdw, universal, Miami and skiing in Whistler

Lets get this Christmas Party started! :banana::santa:::MickeyMo:santa:::MinnieMo:santa: :banana:

0004.gif

Hey !!!

My sister and myself are planning a October/November trip for 3 weeks at WDW and a cruise just before we head into the parks. :cheer2: We will be attending both a halloween and a christmas party.

Can't wait to share some tips and hear about other's trip plans!!!

Shannon

I'll be taking my DD (16) to spend 8 days at the Poly instead of her going to schoolies on the Gold Coast after year 12. I win!!

I'll be taking my DD (16) to spend 8 days at the Poly instead of her going to schoolies on the Gold Coast after year 12. I win!!

I told my sister I'd do something similar with her and a few of her friends if they wanted to, but as soon as her friends found out the drinking age is 21 they said no. To quote my sister "you can get drunk off the happiness at Disneyland" :rotfl2::cool1: but drat I just realised it'll be a few extra years before we go haha

We are booked on the Fantasy for December 7th 2013 with a week at WDW before that. We have about 8 weeks in the States planned; we had 7.5 weeks over Dec/Jan this year. We are me, DH, DD & DS who will be 13 & 12 at time of sailing. It will be our second DCL sailing.

;)I so want to tell you we are going but i can make up my mind :rotfl:
I think we are going in Dec maybe to WDW and a cruise on the Fantasy from the 14th of Dec but we fell in :love: with a house on the weekend and know i dont know whether we should go or not:confused3 I have to make up my mind fast as we will be using our DVC points for the cruise.

We are all booked. DW, 2 DD and I are jetting off to DL, DW and NY in Nov and Dec 2013.

First stop Grand Cal then the Yacht Club for half our stay at WDW and the rest at WL before heading to the big apple and then home for Christmas.

Its Never Too Early to Start Planning.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Our group consists of my DH and DD as well as my sister and her 15 year old daughter and my daughters 10 closest friends. It is the end of year 12 so we are taking them all for my DD 18th birthday and we then avoid the whole schoolies thing. We are arriving on the 22nd of November for 10 nights. pixiedust: :grouphug:

BTW if I get anyone's details wrong in the first post, please feel free to let me know how you'd like it edited :) I'm not 100% certain if you're 2012 or 2013 JennyN, just let me know if I've got that wrong!

I told my sister I'd do something similar with her and a few of her friends if they wanted to, but as soon as her friends found out the drinking age is 21 they said no. To quote my sister "you can get drunk off the happiness at Disneyland" :rotfl2::cool1: but drat I just realised it'll be a few extra years before we go haha

I offered a similar deal to my niece - who is doing the HSC this year (this month! :scared1:) but she wants to stay home and do things with her friends. her loss! :rotfl:

Little mickey is dancing across to a fortnight at the end nov/december. christmas shopping for me! :santa:

Very loose plans at this stage for Hawaii and Disneyland. Just DD8 and I this time. Looking at leaving the week before school finishes and come back around New Years.

The mention of this trip seems to have stopped DD's tears since returning home on Friday :rotfl2: She was so devastated when we got home and there was no more Disney magic :upsidedow

We will be there as usual 14th Dec and home around the 20th Jan. Staying at our BWV, the best resort in WDW!

Count me in! Rough plans at the moment is to fly Dec 9 to WDW. Going on the Fantasy on Dec 21, drive around the Southern States for about 2 weeks and hopping on the Allure of the Seas on Jan 12.

WAMUMOF4, did you end up geting the house?

Count me in! Rough plans at the moment is to fly Dec 9 to WDW. Going on the Fantasy on Dec 21, drive around the Southern States for about 2 weeks and hopping on the Allure of the Seas on Jan 12.

WAMUMOF4, did you end up geting the house?

We are a couple of months of being ready to buy we just went looking to see if we wanted to build which was the plan or if we would be happy with an existing house not expecting to find something we liked its been on the market for 4 months and we dont think it will sell in hurry it backs on to a highway and is quite noisy in the backyard but DH assures me we can reduce the noise so if it is still for sale when we are ready we will relook at it we were the only people at the open and the agent was very happy to see us :lmao:
Funny thing is ds15 who has been desperate for us to buy a house is now saying Mum i am wondering if you should wait till i turn 18 and then you dont need a house so big and we could do more traveling I figure i may as well milk it whilst your paying :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I just about fell over but i do like his way of thinking ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter