April 18 to 24 - Live Trip Report

Still in TT queue, just now to car design doors. It's been 60 minutes in queue so far.

Tried SpaceshipEarth with FP, but its down right now, our FP will be honored all day.
Heading to WS for some F&G snacks and French bakery lunch!

First though, stopping at Sum of all Thrills. About a 30 minute wait. Then we'll head to WS.

That means 30 minute rest on benches in Innoventions for me! Taking the opportunity to apply Friction Block to hot spots on my feet, while I wait for my coaster designers!

Last edited:
Touring WS still, about to board ferry. Heading back to use TT FP. It's 92 degrees, with a nice breeze. Pretty humid still.
I ate.fish and chips, DD and dh had French bakery ham and cheese. Grabbing a violet lemonade as soon as we get off the ferry

This is so cool that you are doing this while you are there!! Sorry about your flight but it sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy!!!

After some playtime in the TT post ride area, I sent DD and DH to Mission Space Orange. Meanwhile, I'm cooling off in Innoventions near the microscope area.
After that we'll see if we can do Sum again without too much wait, then see if we can FP Spaceship Earth yet.
I am enjoying the day more and more as it goes on.
It's 3:21 pm, 91 degrees and still pretty humid. The sun is very bright, it is not cloudy no matter what Siri says lol.

(Kinda bummed I can't link Photobucket pics with my phone)

I am starting to tire though. I'm hoping for a second wind after dinner at Chefs so we can explore WS some more in the evening!

Time for more friction block and sunscreen!

Last edited:
I love that you are doing this live- gives me the idea to do it for my trip in June!!

Hopefully the clouds and thunder don't bring rain!!! :(

Rain came very briefly and has passed. Perfect timing really as we were eating at Chefs the entire shower

Dinner was good, dessert was outstanding!

We picked up the UK Perry mission and are doing it right now.

Oh and the temp and humidity has dropped, 84 degrees now.

It's 7:44 and humidity is very high now. I'm about to try to use a SDFP I got with an old MB. I could only get one, so DD and DH are off to stand by Mission Space again. I hope my Soarin FP works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter